• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Still soft

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Cincinnati was the knife, we were the butter.

It was the Rikers Island Bowl and USF was the pillow biters, while UC was the Bubba's

And they didn't even have the common decency to provide us with a reach around.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Looked like we were on skates last night

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

The OL needs lots of work. Watch #43 on D. He's out of position often and can't shed a block.

not many people on D can shed blocks

Not sure about this 3-4 D

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

Defense was on the field too many times thanks for the freaking offense giving the game to Cincy. Sorry, but I have more faith in our defense than I do for this offense. We had not had a decent offense since the days of Grothe and there is no excuse for that. The whole history of USF football has been based on an inconsistant terrible offense. And I am even going back to Leavitt's days. At least Leavitt knew this power offense BS was not going to work at USF. He at least had the spread going that gave us a chance to be somewhat watchable on offense. 

The OL needs lots of work. Watch #43 on D. He's out of position often and can't shed a block.

Auggie Sanchez has been one of USF best players on D. The freshman is everwhere making plays and showing tons of passion. I would not be calling out Sanchez when there are tons of our secondary out of place and giving up wide open passes. 

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Auggie Sanchez has been one of USF best players on D. The freshman is everwhere making plays and showing tons of passion. I would not be calling out Sanchez when there are tons of our secondary out of place and giving up wide open passes. 

You might want to rewatch last nights game before you walk out on that limb, claiming Sanchez to be on the best on defense.  Reality and facts will always trump green goggling, every friggin time.  Watch it, I triple dog dare you.

You m

ight want to rewatch last nights game before you walk out on that limb, claiming Sanchez to be on the best on defense.  Reality and facts will always trump green goggling, every friggin time.  Watch it, I triple dog dare you.

Watched all season and he has been one of the bright spots on our defense. He will only get better so I refuse to think he is the problem. I challenge you to watch our DBs look so lost out there. I challenge you to see #2 Byrd totally get so out of position on that long pass from Kiel. The DBs didnt even come close to getting INT in a game that had opportunities. Not sure if they had the right cleats on or what as they were slipping all over the place on that turf. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

You might want to rewatch last nights game before you walk out on that limb, claiming Sanchez to be on the best on defense. Reality and facts will always trump green goggling, every friggin time. Watch it, I triple dog dare you.

If white can be both statistically one of the worst starting qbs in college football and our best option then it is conceivable that Sanchez can be both out of position/ unable to shed a block and one of the best defenders on the team.

43 is often out of position and can't shed a block. Key on him and not the ball. He needs lots of work. His positioning is poor and he doesn't have the makeup speed of 2 to get back into the play. He'll learn the game and angles and be much better with time.

Not really worried about him as he has proven to be all over the field. He has been in most every play this season. I am more worried about the other linebackers as they gave up those bid runs through the right side. Both QB runs were up the right side of the line. The LBs were not getting off the block and got domimated by Cincy last night and it was just not Sanchez. Look at that film and you will see Cincy QB Kiel run into endzone without being touched. Same with Munchie running into the endzone barely being touched. Those were right side runs opposite of where Sanchez was positioned. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

I thought this was a toilet paper ad

Mr. Whipple.

We were in all white tonight....hmmm

Scary to wake up the next morning and not remember posting this.