• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls progression

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

We already have more rushing touchdowns than last year. We have already matched last years TD number of 11. So just going by those numbers we have made progress. Honestly though how many here thought we were going to get blown out by Wisconsin and ECU? We need to figure out how to play 4 quarters now.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We already have more rushing touchdowns than last year. We have already matched last years TD number of 11. So just going by those numbers we have made progress. Honestly though how many here thought we were going to get blown out by Wisconsin and ECU? We need to figure out how to play 4 quarters now.

+1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

To say that this team has shown significant improvement is like me saying I doubled my savings from $1 to $2. While factually accurate the increase to-date has been underwhelming. I understand that things have been bleak for USF football for 3+ years, but to grasp onto such microscopic things just shows how much in denial you are and a huge need you have to rationalize USF's failures in your own mind.

Wake up and stop making excuses. The program has become irrelevant to the community and even its own students. CWT has shown ZERO ability to coach up players and manage a game. If he is your guy then be prepared to be disappointed again - oh, that's right you set the bar so low you never have to worry about being let down. What a way to live life.

You read my mind, Brybull. As much as it hurts to face it, this is true. Still 6 more games...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

To say that this team has shown significant improvement is like me saying I doubled my savings from $1 to $2. While factually accurate the increase to-date has been underwhelming. I understand that things have been bleak for USF football for 3+ years, but to grasp onto such microscopic things just shows how much in denial you are and a huge need you have to rationalize USF's failures in your own mind.

Wake up and stop making excuses. The program has become irrelevant to the community and even its own students. CWT has shown ZERO ability to coach up players and manage a game. If he is your guy then be prepared to be disappointed again - oh, that's right you set the bar so low you never have to worry about being let down. What a way to live life.

You read my mind, Brybull. As much as it hurts to face it, this is true. Still 6 more games...

This is so true and our fans are in denial. I am tired of excuses. I heard enough when Holtz was here. Those same people are making excuses for Taggart

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I tired of people who see clouds on the sunniest day. You ate the same people who were saying we would only won two games tops, abs now you're complaining because we aren't making progress fast enough.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,974
  • Days Won:  12

I have no doubt it is going to work, but I am doubtful about Coach Ts grasp of Xs and Os. The punt heard round the world. The delay of game at the end of the half. 

come on man.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

I tired of people who see clouds on the sunniest day. You ate the same people who were saying we would only won two games tops, abs now you're complaining because we aren't making progress fast enough.

Clouds on the sunniest day? No, it's not that at all. We had a sunny half and a cloudy half. The sunny half was good. The cloudy half negated the sunny half because the scoreboard says so. I love continuous improvement, and I want the best for this team and this program, but I am not going to celebrate or be happy with a loss to ECU at home...especially after this team plays a first half that shows that there is no doubt that we can beat these guys. I'm not seeing clouds as much as I'm seeing that this team is capable of being so much better. We keep shooting ourselves. I sincerely hope that we can chalk the mistakes up to youth and inexperience. At some point, improvement has to translate to winning ball games. 60 minutes!!

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Clouds on the sunniest day? No, it's not that at all. We had a sunny half and a cloudy half. The sunny half was good. The cloudy half negated the sunny half because the scoreboard says so. I love continuous improvement, and I want the best for this team and this program, but I am not going to celebrate or be happy with a loss to ECU at home...especially after this team plays a first half that shows that there is no doubt that we can beat these guys. I'm not seeing clouds as much as I'm seeing that this team is capable of being so much better. We keep shooting ourselves. I sincerely hope that we can chalk the mistakes up to youth and inexperience. At some point, improvement has to translate to winning ball games. 60 minutes!!

Agree 100%.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

This.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

In the post game, Louk had a nice quote from our own Bobby Paschal about this. Paraphrasing, "the last place that progress shows is in the win/loss column" ...

successful people dont talk like this

the rest is a bunch of excuses for failure

i see some improvement but certainly not enough

qb play needs to improve-----   if cwt doesnt bring in 2 qbs)i juco) he is foolish