• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,685
  • Days Won:  8

I'm not convinced it was deliberate.

It could be a bad pressure gauge for all anyone knows. But I have to suspect any QB, even a high school QB would notice a difference in the ball air pressure.

the fact that teams each provide their own balls I think is just ridiculously stupid. I didn't know this until this soft balls nonsense came up.

And the Colts only scoring 7, under inflated balls explain why the Colts couldn't score.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

so the balls were weighed before the game at 12.5.  then when the Pats attendent took the balls he stopped off in a closed room for about 2 minutes, then he hit the field with the balls.  Colts players and equipment staff noticed intercepted ball is underinflated.  Balls are reweighed at signifigantly less than what they were before game.  Belichek become Bill Nye the Science guy and tries to say it was with weather (haha) but the Colts balls were the same weight in same weather. 

Now Robert Kraft, arrogantly and in a way letting his little puppet Roger Goodell know who is boss is, makes some ridiculous press conference about how the Pats did no wrong doing and DESERVE AN APOLOGY????  Robert you know who else deserves an apology?  OJ Simpson, cant believe we smeared his name in the mudd without proof.  I mean the guy was found innocent. 

All in all, the equipment guy will be the fall guy and will claim " to have done this on his own" just like the Pats planned it along if this was to happen.  Said Equipment guy will be working in Idaho inflating soccer balls for a 5-7 year old girl soccer team making 300K a year under the table from the midget troll scumbag Bob Kraft.  Delete this habitual line stepping, aroogant , cheating franchise for the NFL. 

this story makes me sick, not because of what they did but more because their arrogant denial and stance. 

Definitionof integrity is doing the right thing when no ones watching.  The Pats have ZERO.  black eye for existence IMO. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Funniest thing ever is the Pats filed a tampering claim on the Jets just a week or so ago because Jets owner Woody Johnson made an off the cuff comment about how he would want Revis back.  They call it baiting.  What a joke franchise. 

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

so the balls were weighed before the game at 12.5.  then when the Pats attendent took the balls he stopped off in a closed room for about 2 minutes, then he hit the field with the balls.  Colts players and equipment staff noticed intercepted ball is underinflated.  Balls are reweighed at signifigantly less than what they were before game.  Belichek become Bill Nye the Science guy and tries to say it was with weather (haha) but the Colts balls were the same weight in same weather. 

Now Robert Kraft, arrogantly and in a way letting his little puppet Roger Goodell know who is boss is, makes some ridiculous press conference about how the Pats did no wrong doing and DESERVE AN APOLOGY????  Robert you know who else deserves an apology?  OJ Simpson, cant believe we smeared his name in the mudd without proof.  I mean the guy was found innocent. 

All in all, the equipment guy will be the fall guy and will claim " to have done this on his own" just like the Pats planned it along if this was to happen.  Said Equipment guy will be working in Idaho inflating soccer balls for a 5-7 year old girl soccer team making 300K a year under the table from the midget troll scumbag Bob Kraft.  Delete this habitual line stepping, aroogant , cheating franchise for the NFL. 

this story makes me sick, not because of what they did but more because their arrogant denial and stance. 

Definitionof integrity is doing the right thing when no ones watching.  The Pats have ZERO.  black eye for existence IMO. 

76272e319bcc30c9ffbf539765ac627a560e7ea8

• Downvote 1

I dont know would you be mad if a team cheated vs your team any chance they got? 

Pats fans "Everybody's doing it"

"people hate on us" 

no , no ones doing and people hate that you cheat.  its not hard to understand.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

I dont know would you be mad if a team cheated vs your team any chance they got? 

Pats fans "Everybody's doing it"

"people hate on us" 

no , no ones doing and people hate that you cheat.  its not hard to understand.

YycKnSJ.jpg

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,685
  • Days Won:  8

Brave is the ball boy

who fondled Tom Brady's balls

balls balls balls soft balls

• Upvote 1