• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Too Early to break out the Paper Bags?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

See I am on the other side and only see the wearing of a bag as a **** move if Taggart has begun winning or at least playing respectable football. He's not doing a good job at either, so that's on him and HIS team.

Why the **** would ANYONE wear a bag over their head if their team is WINNING or "respectable?" 

Please ... name one, just ONE school, or any sports team, mind you ... where this has happened ...

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

See I am on the other side and only see the wearing of a bag as a **** move if Taggart has begun winning or at least playing respectable football. He's not doing a good job at either, so that's on him and HIS team.

Why the **** would ANYONE wear a bag over their head if their team is WINNING or "respectable?" 

Please ... name one, just ONE school, or any sports team, mind you ... where this has happened ...

Louisville, they were wearing their Bag Krag bags after close wins to what they considered substandard foes.  They've got serious fans and Jurich KNOWS he must have a winner as a head coach.   

Louisville, they were wearing their Bag Krag bags after close wins to what they considered substandard foes.  They've got serious fans and Jurich KNOWS he must have a winner as a head coach.   

By the way, this was his record of W/L at Louisville:

2007 Louisville 6–6 3–4 T-5th
2008 Louisville 5–7 1–6 8th
2009 Louisville 4–8 1–6 7th
        Louisville: 15–21 5–16

This is what their stands looked like after 21-13 win against Arkansas St.  See any similarities?

stands-702286.jpg

baghim.jpg

Edited by hbryan

What do you have to say for yourself now?  Come on, give us something good.

This is what their stands looked like after 21-13 win against Arkansas St.  See any similarities?

stands-702286.jpg

baghim.jpg

Arkansas Freakin' State.  Really?  And Louisville was pretty bad during Kragthorpe era. 

Why do you think YOU started calling Holtz "Kragholtz" near the end of his time here?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'd say 4-8 isn't winning. Did I miss the other half of this argument that's not quoted?

:facepalm:

You didn't exactly prove your point citing Louisville's Kragthorpe in an 8-point win over Arkansas State.

It was the same after a 10-9 win against Cuse in the same year and the bags were there in the Southern Miss game that they won 25-23.  That year we had 50K at RJS to watch us pummel them and at their last home game of the season, they had 23K to watch Rutgers beat the ever-living **** of them.  

You seem to know as much about history as you do about football.  Weak, weak, weak.

Edited by hbryan

I'd say 4-8 isn't winning. Did I miss the other half of this argument that's not quoted?

Yeah but most on here call it winning enough for one Willie Taggart.  Hey, it's at least an upward trajectory which everyone is looking for.  Most just don't see it now.