• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Too Early to break out the Paper Bags?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

First, never said it was someone I didn't particularly care for, said it was a **** move. For instance, I care deeply for hbryan but his **** moves, in the form of posts, are legendary. The thing is I can't imagine that wearing the bags will have any effect, one way or the other, on whether they buy season tix the following year so all the bag wearing is is an expressing of their opinions, no different than booing. And my opinion is that it's a **** move, reflecting bad on the fanbase and could have a negative effect on recruits.

Hey, I was just coming to the defense of someone who wanted to wear a bag. It's too **** hot for a non-mesh hat so I'm not gonna wear one. But I do kind of like the idea of a photoshopped "Free Willie" T-shirt. I just don't know if I want it to look like the Willie Nelson ones or the Willy, black fish ones. Taggart and HIS team still has time but if this season ends as ignominiously as last, I can guarantee you there will be bags and there will be shirts.

The problem wasn't coming to his defense, that was fine and to be expected. The problem was saying Ga didn't have the "right" to offer his opinion on the matter because of some ******** reasoning .... and I have to admit the whole "Free Willie" thing is pretty clever, although pretty ridiculous until after his 3rd season.

Sounds like you're not so much against bags as you are the timing, thinking that you have to wait until at least year three to go down that road?

P.S. GA and I have a like-hate relationship that swings like a pendulum riding 30 foot seas. Kind of like yours and I's TB, I kind of like rocking the boat a bit.

Nah, I'm pretty much against them, evidenced by the use, more than once, of the descriptive "**** move" when referring to them and the suggestion of using plastic laundry bags .... but I would better understand, still not condone, them if it was the latter part of his third year here and there had been not enough improvement.

And I fully appreciate that I was intentionally being a **** when I I when I wore them during the Holtz error but I feel that at this point we need anyone that is willing to show up to the games **** or not as the market seems to indicate that there is something wrong with anyone that its self selecting to buy this product.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,524
  • Days Won:  422

First, never said it was someone I didn't particularly care for, said it was a **** move. For instance, I care deeply for hbryan but his **** moves, in the form of posts, are legendary. The thing is I can't imagine that wearing the bags will have any effect, one way or the other, on whether they buy season tix the following year so all the bag wearing is is an expressing of their opinions, no different than booing. And my opinion is that it's a **** move, reflecting bad on the fanbase and could have a negative effect on recruits.

Hey, I was just coming to the defense of someone who wanted to wear a bag. It's too **** hot for a non-mesh hat so I'm not gonna wear one. But I do kind of like the idea of a photoshopped "Free Willie" T-shirt. I just don't know if I want it to look like the Willie Nelson ones or the Willy, black fish ones. Taggart and HIS team still has time but if this season ends as ignominiously as last, I can guarantee you there will be bags and there will be shirts.

The problem wasn't coming to his defense, that was fine and to be expected. The problem was saying Ga didn't have the "right" to offer his opinion on the matter because of some ******** reasoning .... and I have to admit the whole "Free Willie" thing is pretty clever, although pretty ridiculous until after his 3rd season.

Sounds like you're not so much against bags as you are the timing, thinking that you have to wait until at least year three to go down that road?

P.S. GA and I have a like-hate relationship that swings like a pendulum riding 30 foot seas. Kind of like yours and I's TB, I kind of like rocking the boat a bit.

Nah, I'm pretty much against them, evidenced by the use, more than once, of the descriptive "**** move" when referring to them and the suggestion of using plastic laundry bags .... but I would better understand, still not condone, them if it was the latter part of his third year here and there had been not enough improvement.

And I fully appreciate that I was intentionally being a **** when I I when I wore them during the Holtz error but I feel that at this point we need anyone that is willing to show up to the games **** or not as the market seems to indicate that there is something wrong with anyone that its self selecting to buy this product.

You must be using something with Auto-correct because the last part of your post does not compute ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

You must be using something with Auto-correct because the last part of your post does not compute ...

I am using an iPhone but I didn't notice any auto corrections. The point of the last sentence is if most of the market has dissipated for our games those left are by definition abnormal compared to the average consumer and I don't see why being a **** would be the abnormality we would wish to exclude.