• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF to play Syracuse 2015 and 2016

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,143
  • Days Won:  39

I don't consider Syracuse an "exciting" and "high powered" team, so I'm a bit underwhelmed. Could do worse, I guess...

It's a "power 5" so if we sweep we can speak of our great record against the power 5. hahah

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Why don't we wait until the other 2 teams are announced to pass judgement?

If this replaces the Indiana game (which, according to the dates, it seems that it does) it's not really that big of a deal.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

If this replaces the Indiana game (which, according to the dates, it seems that it does) it's not really that big of a deal.

Bingo.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm hoping thats the case and we're still waiting on some exciting, high powered names. And I really don't mind this as one of them, as long as the other two have some razzle dazzle.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

K state would be interesting. Especially if a certain LB coach for the 49ers were to somehow end up there.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,143
  • Days Won:  39

We get stupid Indiana's money and replaced them with our long time homecoming rival: The Cuse.

Winning all around.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We get stupid Indiana's money and replaced them with our long time homecoming rival: The Cuse.

Winning all around.

Plus, according to a UCF poster on an AAC board, we stole the series out from under them, as they apparently had sent a signed contract to SU and it sat on the desk of the AD there for a few months, and then he signed a contract instead with USF. LOL

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Winning all around.

Plus, according to a UCF poster on an AAC board, we stole the series out from under them, as they apparently had sent a signed contract to SU and it sat on the desk of the AD there for a few months, and then he signed a contract instead with USF. LOL

If true, then that's awesome.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Finish this off with Ville and the Mounts and Harlan did a great job.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

The game at Syracuse in 2016 (9/17) should be a great time for Bulls fans to visit.  BTW, Nonstop flights on Allegiant out of St. Pete/Clearwater to Syracuse (or Tampa to Rochester).  Also, non-stops from Orlando to Cuse.  If Any of you are sportsmen...30 mins north is the best area in the East for Salmon Fishing.  Also, the leaves will be nearing peak in the Adirondacks.

I will open my tailgate up to any Bulls Fan that will travel up. We had 130 fans last Friday for the Nova Tailgate. 

Those making fun of our 2 OT win versus Nova should remember that Nova is in the Top 10 of FCS and we had 2 starting OL out and our QB got ejected.  Still we played like crap and should have won by 14-17 pts.  Our next game @CMU will tell more. Syracuse has post season bowl wins the last four seasons over Kansas St, WVU and Minnesota...we don't suck anymore like we did under Greg Robinson.

Is that too early for the leaves changing?

The further north you go, the earlier the fall starts. 

This. And you can keep track of what its doing this year for a gauge. Or look at the historical maps. Here in GA, not all Falls are equal in terms of the quality of the leaf colors. I've heard it attributed to both temperature and rainfall. There have been 2 or 3 over the past couple decades that were stunning with the brightness of the colors.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/fallfoliage/regiondetail/ny1

And I consider 'Cuse to be a big name currently in BB, not football.