• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I will wait patiently while he learns the system...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I didn't see Bench do anything wrong on Saturday. Need to see more before Flowers is crowned.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

First game against an opponent this year.  I believe White looked better in practice because he was playing against our soft defensive plan.  Let him watch tape and he will get a rhythm with Andre and we will see some good passing yards.  that will open the run game for Mack.  Now, can somebody explain pressure and blitzing to the D.....

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I didn't see Bench do anything wrong on Saturday. Need to see more before Flowers is crowned.

The flash of Bench we saw did look pretty good. But we would need a larger sample size. Leaving White in for the game was the right decision. For whatever reason it wasn't his game but if you yank him and put in Bench and it's no better then what? Too soon for Flowers. And if we go to Flowers early and he gets hurt or isn't what we expect.. then what? 

If white is just as Shaky vs Maryland I expect to see bench. But I will leave my pitchfork at home. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Definitely a bit less emotionally driven than Saturday evening (how u like me now, Bausfkid?) so I'm back to agreeing with White getting the nod to start again vs. MD but hoping we don't wait too long to see Bench if we end up with a repeat of White's WCU performance.

I think between Bench and White we can get the job done. Don't think Quinton Flowers is ready for the Quinton Flowers Show yet.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Yeah I was also a little emotional Saturday, that game was extremely frustrating to watch. I am very thankful for the W!

Hopefully White can find a rhythm Saturday... 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

The flash of Bench we saw did look pretty good. But we would need a larger sample size. Leaving White in for the game was the right decision. For whatever reason it wasn't his game but if you yank him and put in Bench and it's no better then what? Too soon for Flowers. And if we go to Flowers early and he gets hurt or isn't what we expect.. then what? 

If white is just as Shaky vs Maryland I expect to see bench. But I will leave my pitchfork at home. 

By saying need to see more, I did mean Bench, not White. I've seen plenty of him, lol.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

A lot of the people I've talked to think he'll see the field this season, but personally I'd rather not play musical quarterbacks again. I think white should get one more shot next weeks but if he doesn't deliver then throw Bench in there

It'll be Flowers by game 4.

Um no

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

if flowers isnt starting they should redshirt him

cwt needs to recruit a blue chip qb

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

if white doesnt improve he will not  be the starter much longer

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315
  • Days Won:  3

I am usually against true freshman QB's but if some of the success of Taggarts other guys that he recruited is any indication of Flower's talent then get him on the field ASAP.

And yes I know White is technically a Taggart recruit but Holtz recruited him and Taggart just let him stay on.