• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marlon Mack 2014 Debut Video

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Every carry or throw from the WCU game. Enjoy.

Be nice if you gave Manuri the credit for his compilation
Wrong. I put this together myself. Completely 100% using my own software and the ESPN3 online broadcast.

You're welcome.

What software did you use?

Oh, and thanks for the vid!

We may want to be careful here...and ck, I appreciate that you did this but you may want to be careful too. This is a copyright issue and there are potential legal ramifications. While we're probably low on ESPN's radar, posting and tweeting this video could lead to trouble.

I teach a university course that deals with copyright...just the messenger here. Sorry to bring a negative vibe to the thread...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Every carry or throw from the WCU game. Enjoy.

Be nice if you gave Manuri the credit for his compilation
Wrong. I put this together myself. Completely 100% using my own software and the ESPN3 online broadcast.

You're welcome.

What software did you use?

Oh, and thanks for the vid!

We may want to be careful here...and ck, I appreciate that you did this but you may want to be careful too. This is a copyright issue and there are potential legal ramifications. While we're probably low on ESPN's radar, posting and tweeting this video could lead to trouble.

I teach a university course that deals with copyright...just the messenger here. Sorry to bring a negative vibe to the thread...

Good point.

Parrothead, send me a PM if you get the inclination. Thanks!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Not worries. The video compilation software I use is AVS.

Looks like a good deal for $59 on sale. Is this really a lifetime subscription?

http://www.avs4you.com/register.aspx

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

ckparrothead has been preaching this guy was a great pickup for us and the best rb we got out of the class basically since day 1.

i wanted him at the safety position but boy was I wrong.  but it's possible I'm not the only one who wanted him at safety:

USF Football â€@USFFootball 4h

"He's [Marlon Mack] a phenomenal athlete and just a great football player. He probably could be an All-American at safety too." -Taggart

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Legs

Never

Stopped

Moving

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Not worries. The video compilation software I use is AVS.

Looks like a good deal for $59 on sale. Is this really a lifetime subscription?

http://www.avs4you.com/register.aspx

In my experience it is.

But if you're for example trying to screen-capture a streaming feed, I don't believe AVS has a tool that does that for you. I have to use another tool for that, and it's not particularly awesome but I don't have the energy to go find something better.

You use the AVS software to cut up video files that you download, add effects, re-compile and re-publish, etc. There are actually a whole suite of tools that do other things.

Edited by ckparrothead

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

ckparrothead has been preaching this guy was a great pickup for us and the best rb we got out of the class basically since day 1.

i wanted him at the safety position but boy was I wrong.  but it's possible I'm not the only one who wanted him at safety:

"He's [Marlon Mack] a phenomenal athlete and just a great football player. He probably could be an All-American at safety too." -Taggart

I saw his tape at safety too and obviously he's very physically compelling, so he can run and chase and really light people up. But the side of the ball where I saw natural-born instincts was clearly on the offensive side.

I have NO clue why this guy wasn't more highly recruited and/or rated. His tape stood out to me easily as much as Alex Collins' tape (whom I also had it hard for) and Arkansas certainly did a good job sweeping him up.

Is it possible that the Sarasota-to-Fort Myers area (SWFL) is a little under-recruited? That's where I went to High School and I know we had a few blue chip prospects out of my High School, so I never really thought of it as under-recruited...but maybe it is?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Pretty strange in that MM's highlight film was also 5:41 seconds long, both were published on august 31. Maybe he owes you the apology.

As K-Rock pointed out, they're two different videos. Appears you're the one who owes an apology ..... 

That made me tinkle a little. BW 1) admitting he was wrong about something and 2) apologizing for it.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

i wanted him at the safety position but boy was I wrong. but it's possible I'm not the only one who wanted him at safety:

I saw his tape at safety too and obviously he's very physically compelling, so he can run and chase and really light people up. But the side of the ball where I saw natural-born instincts was clearly on the offensive side.

I have NO clue why this guy wasn't more highly recruited and/or rated. His tape stood out to me easily as much as Alex Collins' tape (whom I also had it hard for) and Arkansas certainly did a good job sweeping him up.

Is it possible that the Sarasota-to-Fort Myers area (SWFL) is a little under-recruited? That's where I went to High School and I know we had a few blue chip prospects out of my High School, so I never really thought of it as under-recruited...but maybe it is?

He was committed to ucla for a while. Dont know if he left on his own or was forced out.

• Upvote 1