• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TV on Saturday?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

U-verse man is coming on Saturday and giving Brighthouse the boot. ATT came in and laid down some fresh infrastructure, so I'm re-connecting the cord just in time for football season.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Dish has a Game Finder website for their subscribers. http://www.mydish.com/gamefinder/

Thank you very much!

Two comments about this page - they're blacking out freaken REPLAYS? And 2, they should add a column to show if it's live or replay. Good info though, thanks!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Much appreciated, guys.

My new TV arrives in a few hours, so I'll be watching our Bulls on this.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-65-class-64-1-2-diag--led-1080p-240hz-smart-3d-hdtv/4376023.p?id=1219098067089&skuId=4376023&st=UN65H7150&cp=1&lp=1

Hopefully the 240 refresh makes sports looks amazing.  Shied away from the 4K, not just due to $1200 extra, but also after reading reviews on new tech bugs and lack of available content.

I have the Apple, but haven't opened.  May grab the Roku..but looks like there are 3 devices, from the stick to the box.  I'll review today.

Again, thanks all...4 MORE DAYS!

Dang, that's almost the exact same tv I was looking at at BJ's a couple of hours ago except it was a 7100 instead of 7150 ... whatever the hell that means.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Much appreciated, guys.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-65-class-64-1-2-diag--led-1080p-240hz-smart-3d-hdtv/4376023.p?id=1219098067089&skuId=4376023&st=UN65H7150&cp=1&lp=1

Hopefully the 240 refresh makes sports looks amazing.  Shied away from the 4K, not just due to $1200 extra, but also after reading reviews on new tech bugs and lack of available content.

I have the Apple, but haven't opened.  May grab the Roku..but looks like there are 3 devices, from the stick to the box.  I'll review today.

Dang, that's almost the exact same tv I was looking at at BJ's a couple of hours ago except it was a 7100 instead of 7150 ... whatever the hell that means.

7100 is the older model.  7150 is the latest.  240hz refresh (which is supposed to be better for sports).

I've been watching it for a few hours & love it. $1999 at Best Buy.  I negotiated 24 months interest free (over the 12 offered), so with the Geek Squad 5 year coverage, cost is about $100/month.  I'm keeping the Apple TV, since it synchs up with my Apple devices, but the Geek Squad did say the Roku 3 is faster.  So, if the game experience for the USF-WCU game isn't good, I'll try Roku.  Either way, much better then watching it on my phone or laptop.

Wish I could make the first game, but this will have to do.

If you're still looking at the Samsungs, I researched & waited for this set to go on sale.  Seems Samsung sets a selling price floor, so it's a matter of getting the best financing, coverage and other terms (whichever you select).  I'd avoid a slightly cheaper older model, as for a $1-200 more, you get the update technology.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Back in my day, we gathered by the stove, huddled around the ole radio, and we listened to pappy o'daniel flour hour

"Hums"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Much appreciated, guys.

7100 is the older model.  7150 is the latest.  240hz refresh (which is supposed to be better for sports).

I've been watching it for a few hours & love it. $1999 at Best Buy.  I negotiated 24 months interest free (over the 12 offered), so with the Geek Squad 5 year coverage, cost is about $100/month.  I'm keeping the Apple TV, since it synchs up with my Apple devices, but the Geek Squad did say the Roku 3 is faster.  So, if the game experience for the USF-WCU game isn't good, I'll try Roku.  Either way, much better then watching it on my phone or laptop.

Wish I could make the first game, but this will have to do.

If you're still looking at the Samsungs, I researched & waited for this set to go on sale.  Seems Samsung sets a selling price floor, so it's a matter of getting the best financing, coverage and other terms (whichever you select).  I'd avoid a slightly cheaper older model, as for a $1-200 more, you get the update technology.

7100 is 240 HZ also. Only reason I'm looking at it, don't really want 3D or Smart TV, is it fits where I need it where the other Samsung 65" doesn't because of stand height.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

7100 is 240 HZ also. Only reason I'm looking at it, don't really want 3D or Smart TV, is it fits where I need it where the other Samsung 65" doesn't because of stand height.

Just used the Samsung web browser to confirm my connx with ESPN3, so I'm loving the Smart apps about now--I'd be sick having to go back to watching on my 23" computer monitor. Ready for Saturday!

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Just used the Samsung web browser to confirm my connx with ESPN3, so I'm loving the Smart apps about now--I'd be sick having to go back to watching on my 23" computer monitor. Ready for Saturday!

3B, Yes, that's what I'm saying. 7100 is just an older version of 7150.  That's why I wouldn't buy it.  With the fast, Smart TVs, I was advised that even if you don't want 3D, since it takes a faster processor for the 240hz, the makers just bundle 3D & 240 together.  I don't care for 3D, but it comes with the higher end,

Rap, I don't think that ap is available on my Samsung, but if I could get it, I'd maybe not need my Apple TV, since the main reason I got it is WatchESPN.  Will have to check that out (already tried mirror streaming, but it requires a Samsung device...friggin' Apple v Samsung wars!).

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^^ With the 7150, you should have it under the Smart section of menu. It's pretty standard once you get it going & connected to your wifi.