• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Day USF Football Died

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

And the three men we disliked the most

Doug and Bill and the coach Skip Holtz

Who Bill?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Trip, they are doing it as a Eulogy series which started months ago. After it's done, which I believe this is the last one, they're throwing a party to celebrate at Irish31 where they will burn old momentos from previous years to put the past behind us forever. I believe they are even changing the name of the blog after this. Kind of a final goodbye to the old and in with the new deal.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

Trip, they are doing it as a Eulogy series which started months ago. After it's done, which I believe this is the last one, they're throwing a party to celebrate at Irish31 where they will burn old momentos from previous years to put the past behind us forever. I believe they are even changing the name of the blog after this. Kind of a final goodbye to the old and in with the new deal.

Then I'll retract stupid from "stupid ********" .... Still doesn't alter the fact that USF football isn't dead and doesn't need some stupid eulogy ... and our past has some great moments that shouldn't be put behind ... at least not until we have some greater moments.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Lame ass

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Hopefully. I am tried of reading downing posts

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

I'm tired of hearing about our best years being in the past...

Does anyone know of any 22 year old USF alumni interns that remember anything good about USF football?

Of course not, they went through the worst years of USF football, and that is all they know.

Anyone older has forgotten

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

Our best, worst and mediocre years are in the past ...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Does anyone know of any 22 year old USF alumni interns that remember anything good about USF football?

Of course not, they went through the worst years of USF football, and that is all they know.

Anyone older has forgotten

22 year old who remembers something good? Yeah, we want to back to back bowls when they were 18-19. They've had to endure *tear* three years of losing football.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Not directed at anyone, but I could give two dumps about anyone who abandons this team now. You by no means have to support the coaches, but support your school and the student athletes... The rest is out if your control... Control what you can control and don't let things you can't control, control you...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

There's no way I could control Angelina Jolie, but I'd **** sure let her control me.