• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Derrick Baity, DB, Plant HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Corey Bender â€@Corey_Bender 44m44 minutes ago

Six-foot-3 Tampa Plant DB Derrick Baity tells me he's choosing from #USF & #Kentucky tomorrow at 6 PM: http://recruiting.scout.com/player/7065443n-derrick-baity â€¦ #ScoutNSD

http://247sports.com/Player/Derrick-Baity-33933

(Interesting how a lot of recent predictions have him going to UCF)

Get AJ Legree to tell him why he left KenTurkey.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

Can't blame him for eliminating UCF. O'Leary gives people weird creepy feelings. It's why he sucks as a recruiter. Can't wait to see them playing 10 yards off the line and getting dinked and dunked by White next year. 

:roflmao:

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Can't blame him for eliminating UCF. O'Leary gives people weird creepy feelings. It's why he sucks as a recruiter. Can't wait to see them playing 10 yards off the line and getting dinked and dunked by White next year. 

:roflmao:

After getting beat 16-0, no one should be ragging on O'Leary and UCF till we can get back to our winning ways.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Rarshad Causey's verbal might be part of the reason he eliminated UCF. If he thinks Brandon Scott is coming to UCF, that may influence his choice as well. I had hoped he ( Derrick) would verbal early to UCF, but that didn't happen. His size is great. 

If he chooses UK over USF, I  would be shocked. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Rarshad Causey's verbal might be part of the reason he eliminated UCF. If he thinks Brandon Scott is coming to UCF, that may influence his choice as well. I had hoped he ( Derrick) would verbal early to UCF, but that didn't happen. His size is great. 

I wouldn't be, some kids are blinded by the "SEC SEC SEC SEC" talk. (Not that we are making much noise in the AAC lately but at least we have a history of being able to compete). We lose a lot of good local prospects to UK, Stoops recruits this area hard. JoJo Kemp was one we lost awhile back that I wanted to see at Ray J..and he's doing big things at UK now. 

Also, for bullsbucsfan, I believe C. Florida has the only 4* recruit in our conference right now. And apparently stars don't mean too much if the guys he recruits are always playing for a conference championship even though they are "2 star players". I hate C. Florida, but you have to respect what they're doing over there right now. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  119
  • Days Won:  0

Kentucky recruiting has lost a ton of momentum as of late.  I like our chances!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  119
  • Days Won:  0

I wouldn't be, some kids are blinded by the "SEC SEC SEC SEC" talk. (Not that we are making much noise in the AAC lately but at least we have a history of being able to compete). We lose a lot of good local prospects to UK, Stoops recruits this area hard. JoJo Kemp was one we lost awhile back that I wanted to see at Ray J..and he's doing big things at UK now. 

Also, for bullsbucsfan, I believe C. Florida has the only 4* recruit in our conference right now. And apparently stars don't mean too much if the guys he recruits are always playing for a conference championship even though they are "2 star players". I hate C. Florida, but you have to respect what they're doing over there right now. 

Tulsa has a 4* qb this year iirc

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

The Rivals pay site states the reason why he eliminated UCF

A UCiFer is saying on a Baity thread on 247 that O'Leary pressured him for a commitment on his visit and he didn't like it. (For the record, the thread is open to the public, so this info is not behind a paywall there).

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Announcement tomorrow at 6:00pm

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

The Rivals pay site states the reason why he eliminated UCF

A UCiFer is saying on a Baity thread on 247 that O'Leary pressured him for a commitment on his visit and he didn't like it. (For the record, the thread is open to the public, so this info is not behind a paywall there).

So, gets his panties in  a wad over a coach saying  give me a decision? I'll bet any Coach worth his 6 figure, no 7 figure pay day says, what are you going to do? Willie has not had good classes by being a wimp in getting players to "sign here". Just my opinion. 

Edited by footnfan1