• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Offensive Expectations

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

58-2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Here are my expectation for game 1...get up by 3-4 TD's early and let Bench play the second half with some of the other guys to get some experience.

:iconic_u_black:

expectations.jpgbut I'd love to see it go your way!

A guy can dream can't he?...I'm guessing a 24-10 win

Dream away, I love that dream but if my dreams were my expectations, I've have gone suicidal by now...or ended up flying superman-style over New Zealand lip-locked to a supermodel and sharing phenomenal Cuban food whilst being paid $10M to do so. Or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Wanted to revive this thread given the "we still suck" versus "but there's improvement" argument that is ongoing. We are currently 83d in yards per game which is about a 40 place improvement from last year but still below average. So we have improved and still suck.

BTW, I think we still average out to between 70 and 80 as an offense for the year.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Wanted to revive this thread given the "we still suck" versus "but there's improvement" argument that is ongoing. We are currently 83d in yards per game which is about a 40 place improvement from last year but still below average. So we have improved and still suck.

BTW, I think we still average out to between 70 and 80 as an offense for the year.

It's still early. We had approx 250 yards of offense yesterday, I believe. That's pretty atrocious.