• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flowers looking great...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I then said no, he claims to be a USF backer. He said to me, how do you ever win anything with fans who think like that? I said, I guess you have a point. They still think BJ sucked.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I then said no, he claims to be a USF backer. He said to me, how do you ever win anything with fans who think like that? I said, I guess you have a point. They still think BJ sucked.

You've wandered off the mental reservation again, BW :LoveFest:

I got a PM from someone asking me if you were just kidding with your reaction, but I had to say, "Nope...he's just a passionate dude and HATES negative sentiment and Bulls, present or potential.

I'm sure you read the Tweets and Knight story.  As Sanjay said, he's only a few months out of high school, and these are just early mechanics observations.  I think most would LOVE to see Flowers (or anyone) become the QB we need to win...but sharing opinions and observations should be welcome here (I'm pretty sure that WHY this forum exists).

3 weeks till kick off, boys...looking forward to seeing how good we are.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I got a PM from someone asking me if you were just kidding with your reaction, but I had to say, "Nope...he's just a passionate dude and HATES negative sentiment and Bulls, present or potential.

I'm sure you read the Tweets and Knight story.  As Sanjay said, he's only a few months out of high school, and these are just early mechanics observations.  I think most would LOVE to see Flowers (or anyone) become the QB we need to win...but sharing opinions and observations should be welcome here (I'm pretty sure that WHY this forum exists).

Is that an opinion, or can you back that up with somethign reliable???

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I think it's pretty easy to figure out how good we're going to be. smazza says it all comes down to QB play and BW says our projected 3rd or 4th option is better than Jameis Winston and RG3's love child. So that can only mean we're winning the national championship. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't support our athletes or USF and hates puppies, children, and America.

• Upvote 1

Is that an opinion, or can you back that up with somethign reliable???

My Id is my source.  And...I am Evan Wilson's father (in my best Darth Vader voice).

• Upvote 1

I think it's pretty easy to figure out how good we're going to be. smazza says it all comes down to QB play and BW says our projected 3rd or 4th option is better than Jameis Winston and RG3's love child. So that can only mean we're winning the national championship. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't support our athletes or USF and hates puppies, children, and America.

...and hot dogs & apple pie.

I do wish I lived in the area at times like this, as it'd be cool to see the team practice today.  Hopefully the weather cooperates.  I read this is the last open practice, so hopefully some of you get out there...we need RELIABLE sources to give us feedback.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Will Flowers being buried on the depth chart count as a reliable source or does CWT have an agenda too?

Will Flowers being buried on the depth chart count as a reliable source or does CWT have an agenda too?

ZING!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Mad Cow or The Trough yet?

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Watching Bill complain about others not posting sources is always amusing given his rarely-substantiated rants

Edited by WWMJD
  • Upvote 2