• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

100% Improvement over LY

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,622
  • Days Won:  424

5 complete passes....

Over half of our possessions with negative yards vs NC State....

150 TOTAL yards and 75 of those from a single play? We're it not for that fluke play we would have had under 100 yards of total offense!

1 TD pass in 3 games...

Zero point off of 6 turnovers vs MD...

Is there a point in going over this again? Those games are over, we lost, why not move on ....... ****, we have a bunch of fans who just love to wallow in misery.

What would you want us to talk about TB?  Unicorn farts, pixie dust, puppy dog tails, and anything but the current state of affairs concerning USF football it seems.  Maybe if you built a blog to talk about those things I might visit it and maybe I'll even throw in a couple of posts.  Until then why not just sit back, wrap yourself in your cozy pollyanna blanket, and start posting positives about the current state of affairs concerning USF football.  

How we're going to suck against UConn and the rest of the schedule ... Look forward. There's more of a variety to whine about to at least keep it interesting.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Thanks NC.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Thanks NC.

You're welcome.  I just want to ask, though...what do you think our record will be this season?    ;)

I know the overall IQ of your area is low so I'll tell you again in terms you should understand.

For and ate.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I know the overall IQ of your area is low so I'll tell you again in terms you should understand.

For and ate.

Got it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,695
  • Days Won:  108

I'm not one to be an optimist when it comes to this team.  But I have a feeling that this team needs to get on the road.  Not saying we beat Wisconsin, but I think we play much better defensively against them.  Showing up at Ray Jay and not having any fans isn't helping their mental status IMO.  Going to a place that had some buzz may just help them - even if those people are cheering for the other team.  Still don't think we win more than 4. In fact I'd be happy to win 4 right now.  I look for better play on the road though - kinda like the Rays this year.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I'm not one to be an optimist when it comes to this team.  But I have a feeling that this team needs to get on the road.  Not saying we beat Wisconsin, but I think we play much better defensively against them.  Showing up at Ray Jay and not having any fans isn't helping their mental status IMO.  Going to a place that had some buzz may just help them - even if those people are cheering for the other team.  Still don't think we win more than 4. In fact I'd be happy to win 4 right now.  I look for better play on the road though - kinda like the Rays this year.

that's actually a good point about SOME buzz to get you pumped.  Athletes shouldn't NEED to be pumped, but the reality is, athletes react to stimulus.  Too bad the first road test is Wiscy, with an All American, monster RB will likely pound us with 30 carries (unless they rest him after an early, big lead).

I'll be at the Cincy game, and I expect them to lay it on us, after losing last year.  Gunner Keil seems like the real deal, but that was one game...v Toledo.  Hopefully we'll have tightened up the D by then, and come to fight.

I won't be happy with 4 wins.  For me, it bowl game or bust, on the happy scale.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

My expectations are much lower after NCSt. Mentally, our team is not mature enough to play from behind against FBS teams (right now). Discipline devolved, which is a shame since it looked in those first two games like we had some.

I agree with you about the road game, Ricky. This team needs to have a change of scenery.

Hbryan,

In no particular order:

A true freshman RB that's in the top 5 of the nation for rushing yards. 

A beefed up OL that is helping the running game.

Improved penalty yards (less).

+8 in TO margin (much better than LY).

Record is 1 - 2 which is better than LY

A very strong recruiting class (dividends in the near future)

Not sure I agree with no noticeable changes on the field.  I was on field for the Maryland game and the team fought hard until the final whistle.  Culture takes time to change.  This team is better than LYs team.

Go Bulls!

NCBull,

Just wanted to remind you, 4 and 8.  I was unsure if you knew where I stood.

Halfway there.

Go Bulls!