• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Team coverage lacking.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Joey Knight seems to be doing a pretty good job frequently updating the Times' "USF Sports Bulletin".

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Well Booger Macfarlane has no problem slamming us.  Dude needs to be seriously caller bombed when he gets on us.  Show him what market he is in, and that he works for the station that is "home of USF Bulls".  

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Well Booger Macfarlane has no problem slamming us.  Dude needs to be seriously caller bombed when he gets on us.  Show him what market he is in, and that he works for the station that is "home of USF Bulls".  

Booger sucks. He's an SEC honk, through and through. He only seems to care if the talk is about football, and he's not the greatest at that either. I like 98.7, but not during 3-7pm.

I think coverage is a bit different, since isn't the ones that took over for Greg Auman dealing with the "pay" stuff, so it's been challenging to get news out besides Twitter, or someone copypasta'ing it here.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

And boogers radio partner, mark ryan, is a huge gators fan. Talk about epic fail. Fan Interference saves that radio station. They need to flip flop the shows and have the commish and jim during rush hour. Let booger and ryan yap about lsu and tebow when everyones at work

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594

I will add though that at least mark ryan will talk about usf in a positive light when prompted. Predicted at least five wins for us this year

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

I will add though that at least mark ryan will talk about usf in a positive light when prompted. Predicted at least five wins for us this year

I HATE that a 5 win prediction is considered a "positive" comment.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705

I HATE that a 5 win prediction is considered a "positive" comment.

Take it in context, after last year it is. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

And boogers radio partner, mark ryan, is a huge gators fan. Talk about epic fail. Fan Interference saves that radio station. They need to flip flop the shows and have the commish and jim during rush hour. Let booger and ryan yap about lsu and tebow when everyones at work

I could go on and on about how disappointed I am in 98.7 and how poor I find sports radio in the area to be but this isn't the right forum probably.

I do agree though I want Fan Interference, by far the best show they have, to be on during drive time when I can more easily hear it.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

And even when booger covers USF, it's something negative. 

He said a few weeks ago that USF should have kept Masiello "because now he has his degree". I called him and explained to him exactly why Antigua was a great hire and all the recruiting pickups we've made the past several weeks.Idiot doesn't even  bother researching USF, just shoots off whatever's on his mind. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Agree with everyone's take on 98.7.  Fan Interference with Lighthall and the Commish is the best show and will talk up USF when prompted.  Booger is just plain embarassing to 98.7 and sports talk radio.  Only time worth listening is 9-12.