• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Alabama desperate for 12th game in 2015, will 'take anybody'

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

would be pretty cool to play Alabama.

I was there the last time!

we were too

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

would be pretty cool to play Alabama.

I was there the last time!

me to and they ran out of water before half time

it felt like 100 degrees

first game of the year---dumb hillbillies

they charged my husband $3.00 for a glass of tap water but there was no other water and our kids were thirsty. Total BS .

It was so hot in that crappy stadium.

Edited by snarling Bull

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

If we play Bama with Saban let Leavitt honorary coach.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

I read on collegefootballtalk they're in talks with southern miss

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Harlan responded back on twitter saying he felt Maryland and FSU on the road was tough enough already and that we needed to be realistic.

He did however say that there will be news soon

I will say one thing about our new AD, if you ask him a question on twitter, he WILL answer you.

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Harlan responded back on twitter saying he felt Maryland and FSU on the road was tough enough already and that we needed to be realistic.

I will say one thing about our new AD, if you ask him a question on twitter, he WILL answer you.

He's a great communicator, especially relative to Woolard.  He Tweets on sports results, key updates and general communication.  Excellent.

That said, no reason Bama should be out of reach. We have put ourselves in position to need to be giant slayers again.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

He's a great communicator, especially relative to Woolard.  He Tweets on sports results, key updates and general communication.  Excellent.

That said, no reason Bama should be out of reach. We have put ourselves in position to need to be giant slayers again.

There's plenty of reasons that Bama would be out of reach. Like Harlan said we're already playing FSU and we need to get to a bowl game again.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

That statement makes us look weak. Wish he would have just said that they couldn't reach an agreement rather than basically saying the game would be too hard.

Would he turn down an ACC invite because we might have to play FSU, Maryland, and Clemson or Miami on the road? Would he turn down a playoff or bowl invite because we might have to play an elite team after a tough schedule? It makes it look like he thinks the football team will still be struggling in Taggarts 3rd season.

I realize it'd be a tall order to play arguably the top 2 teams in the nation in the same year but that's what good teams have to do. It's an opportunity to play a top team on the national stage. Guess we're content being on ESPN3 that week instead.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

makes sense

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

He'll learn ....

That statement makes us look weak. Wish he would have just said that they couldn't reach an agreement rather than basically saying the game would be too hard.

Would he turn down an ACC invite because we might have to play FSU, Maryland, and Clemson or Miami on the road? Would he turn down a playoff or bowl invite because we might have to play an elite team after a tough schedule? It makes it look like he thinks the football team will still be struggling in Taggarts 3rd season.

I realize it'd be a tall order to play arguably the top 2 teams in the nation in the same year but that's what good teams have to do. It's an opportunity to play a top team on the national stage. Guess we're content being on ESPN3 that week instead.