• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

F Kamari Murphy, Oklahoma State transfer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

I am sorry for starting this whirlwind :/

Meh .... He didn't commit to us so no problem mucking up his thread.

Yep.  He chose a school that is not within the city limits of the city it is named for.

Dude, you shouldn't be so flippant. You all have serious problems. Haven't you heard?

1556622.jpg

The hilarity of that ranking.  Not worried at all.  

Just thought I would bring some levity to the discussion of geography.

Yep.  He chose a school that is not within the city limits of the city it is named for.

Dude, you shouldn't be so flippant. You all have serious problems. Haven't you heard?

1556622.jpg

Got to love ESECPN. How can Florida be ahead of Miami when Miami won the head to head last season? Morons. 

Exactly.  

No question on F$U.  UCF?  They've never beaten UF or UM, and they lost a top-of-the-draft QB, as well as a RB who originally signed with UM.

And the "UF over UM"?  Really?  On what hypothetical basis, because the actual on-field contest occurred within the past year.  

It's why ESPN is no longer the end-all/be-all on sports.  They have so many "personalities" who are encouraged to say whatever they want with absolutely no need to support it...

Chris Cotter....is he still plagiarizing websites?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

That's why my mom is only the person left who gets sports news from espn.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

1556622.jpg

Got to love ESECPN. How can Florida be ahead of Miami when Miami won the head to head last season? Morons. 

Exactly.  

No question on F$U.  UCF?  They've never beaten UF or UM, and they lost a top-of-the-draft QB, as well as a RB who originally signed with UM.

And the "UF over UM"?  Really?  On what hypothetical basis, because the actual on-field contest occurred within the past year.  

It's why ESPN is no longer the end-all/be-all on sports.  They have so many "personalities" who are encouraged to say whatever they want with absolutely no need to support it...

I see UM winning 9 games, +/- 1.  Huge year for Golden, as patience will wear thin if Canes fans don't see a return to glory.

A lot depends on Duke's health, and QB play.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636

I'm just glad we are in the graphic at this point.. =/

1556622.jpg

Exactly.  

I see UM winning 9 games, +/- 1.  Huge year for Golden, as patience will wear thin if Canes fans don't see a return to glory.

Absolutely correct.

I could see us splitting the early season away games at Louisville and Nebraska.  We probably need to win the Louisville game more, now that it's a conference game.

We almost certainly lose to F$U.

We basically have to win the rest.

I think Duke will be fine, but the QB play is going to be...interesting.  It seems like we have four guys who started to learn the playbook a few months ago, plus Gray Crow and a guy coming off of ACL surgery.

Should be a blast.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

1556622.jpg

Exactly.  

Absolutely correct.

I could see us splitting the early season away games at Louisville and Nebraska.  We probably need to win the Louisville game more, now that it's a conference game.

I think Duke will be fine, but the QB play is going to be...interesting.  It seems like we have four guys who started to learn the playbook a few months ago, plus Gray Crow and a guy coming off of ACL surgery.

Should be a blast.

I'll be severely disappointed if Canes fans don't show up with faux crab legs for the Noles game.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

1556622.jpg

Exactly.  

Absolutely correct.

Should be a blast.

I'll be severely disappointed if Canes fans don't show up with faux crab legs for the Noles game.

Like the time we took mullet in little Ft. Lauderdale Striker unis to the Rowdies game. The were all attached to little fishing poles., We  figured out in the 1st half that you could sling the mullet into the opposing goalie's Net with the poles. He was dodging fish for a while. The best part was the evening news afterward interviewing the goalie.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Does this not say Orlando?

University of Central Florida

4000 Central Florida Blvd.

Orlando, FL 32816

Does this not say Tampa?

University of South Florida

4202 E. Fowler Avenue,

Tampa, FL 33620, USA

If UCF isn't in Orlando, and USF isn't in Tampa? Then where are they? Will they not be found at the above addresses?

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Does this not say Orlando?

University of Central Florida

4000 Central Florida Blvd.

Orlando, FL 32816

Does this not say Tampa?

University of South Florida

4202 E. Fowler Avenue,

Tampa, FL 33620, USA

If UCF isn't in Orlando, and USF isn't in Tampa? Then where are they? Will they not be found at the above addresses?

FYI...

The mailing address city means nothing in regards to your actual city limits.

The city used in mailing is tied to the post office that is assigned to your area, not your actual residence.