• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Zach LeDay transferring

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

One thing I'll say about Zack LeDay is that he was the guy who showed real emotion on the court. He was the one who raised is arms to get the crowd into the game and pumped his fists when a teammate made a play.

Best of luck and success to Zach, wherever he ends up.

He was also the guy thrown into the 5 hole a lot his freshman year because of the Waverly Austin debacle and had to constantly bang against a lot larger bodies ... Would be great if he did up at UT.

Was really starting to get comfortable playing next to Bih Jon.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

we better upgrade

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I liked LeDay, kid played with a lot of heart. He had the strangest shooting mechanics though lol

That being said I remember watching 2 years ago when Hawkins and LeDay would come in as freshman and light it up and I was excited to see what they'd be able to do here in 4 years....

welp

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

I liked LeDay, kid played with a lot of heart. He had the strangest shooting mechanics though lol

That being said I remember watching 2 years ago when Hawkins and LeDay would come in as freshman and light it up and I was excited to see what they'd be able to do here in 4 years....

welp

Looked more like a set shot from the 50's and 60's.  AC doesn't really shoot a jumper like you see from most kids.  His looks more like a set shot as well.  I know the history of his arm.  Most shooters now elevate and then shoot. Zach and AC shoot as they elevate and I'm not sure Zach elevates at all.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315
  • Days Won:  3

So now we have lost LeDay, Hawkins, Musa, and Heath which combined in 2014 had 14 points and 60 minutes played per game. Antigua is trying to bring in Canty from Marshall who averaged 16.3 points on 33 minutes per game last year.    I wish all of these guys well but that level of production among 4 guys on an AAC team is just unacceptable.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

So now we have lost LeDay, Hawkins, Musa, and Heath which combined in 2014 had 14 points and 60 minutes played per game. Antigua is trying to bring in Canty from Marshall who averaged 16.3 points on 33 minutes per game last year.    I wish all of these guys well but that level of production among 4 guys on an AAC team is just unacceptable.

UConn's 7, 8, 9 and 11th players' level of production was 10.9 points per game.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

So now we have lost LeDay, Hawkins, Musa, and Heath which combined in 2014 had 14 points and 60 minutes played per game. Antigua is trying to bring in Canty from Marshall who averaged 16.3 points on 33 minutes per game last year. I wish all of these guys well but that level of production among 4 guys on an AAC team is just unacceptable.

UConn's 7, 8, 9 and 11th players' level of production was 10.9 points per game.

Don't let facts and numbers get in the way.

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

If Waverly Austin had qualified, would Heath still have a job? I think yes.

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,261

Maybe not deservedly, but he had the size that team was missing and was a difference-maker.

Oh well.

• Topic Count:  169
  • Content Count:  1,251

I'm gonna miss Zach...he was always bringing energy to the team...he also is one of the few players that seemed to get just as excited when a teammate made a play as when he made a play...we need more that...

Hope he lands in place where he can succeed and be happy

Edited by IHuckItDeep