• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We get there by all pulling together, ALL Bulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59
  • Days Won:  0

Good investment Bubba Bull. The ship has sailed IMO on the current regime. We won't be 3-9 this season - but all the talent in the world can't help someone with a clipboard and a headset make the right decision when they are blind to the obvious. Hoping last season was a mirage - but what do they say about, "F me once, shame on you. F me twice, shame on me." There's a difference between constructive criticism and being negative. I'm attempting to be constructive in my thoughts.

It may be just me, but I fail to see anything constructive in the above post, and I am at a loss to figure out how you can say the ship has sailed with a best-in-conference, top 40 class filled with playmakers.

Maybe "hoping last season was a mirage" is an attempt at constructive criticism, but hoping never built anything.

I like Wooly's comment about tempered enthusiasm. Fits better with where we are, IMO.

Until they win a game, none of that matters.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Good investment Bubba Bull. The ship has sailed IMO on the current regime. We won't be 3-9 this season - but all the talent in the world can't help someone with a clipboard and a headset make the right decision when they are blind to the obvious. Hoping last season was a mirage - but what do they say about, "F me once, shame on you. F me twice, shame on me." There's a difference between constructive criticism and being negative. I'm attempting to be constructive in my thoughts.

It may be just me, but I fail to see anything constructive in the above post, and I am at a loss to figure out how you can say the ship has sailed with a best-in-conference, top 40 class filled with playmakers.

Maybe "hoping last season was a mirage" is an attempt at constructive criticism, but hoping never built anything.

I like Wooly's comment about tempered enthusiasm. Fits better with where we are, IMO.

They won two last year.  And the comment was addressing the quoted poster's assertion that "the ship has sailed on the current regime." 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

They won two last year.  And the comment was addressing the quoted poster's assertion that "the ship has sailed on the current regime." 

You missed his bolded part .... None of those guys were on the team last year, hence his comment.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

You missed his bolded part .... None of those guys were on the team last year, hence his comment.

If we go by what he said in response to what he bolded, then we may have a tough time because not everyone in that class may make it on the field this year, so "them" winning a game may be difficult. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

If we go by what he said in response to what he bolded, then we may have a tough time because not everyone in that class may make it on the field this year, so "them" winning a game may be difficult. 

True .... but there's still a chance while none of them were involved in the 2 wins last year so he wins in a TKO.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I still want to know what is so flippin' obvious!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Sorry, it's too obvious to tell you.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Victory or death.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Sorry, it's too obvious to tell you.

:lmao:

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

The Sheriff doesn't believe in CWT's ability to coach and has done nothing but give his "constructive criticism" of him for some time now.