• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Next year we again dominate:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Wow! You had a win over a horrible Penn State, an overrated Louisville, and an over-confident Baylor. Congrats on winning the internet!

Yeah, UCF only played 3 teams ranked in the top 10, beat 2 of them, and lost by 3 points to a team that finished #4 overall.

BTW, was that an "overrated" Louisville smacking someone silly in December?

Oh, and Baylor only lost one game, and struggled in another, because of injuries -- key personnel who were fully back for UCF, and yet they never took the lead.  Without those injuries, it was very likely that Baylor would have been in the National Championship game.

Geez, UCF has a "complete season," something USF has never, ever done.  But keep the excuses coming.

I mean, even Boise State -- in their BCS winning years -- had several close calls.  That's the reality ... if you play 8 games in a non-P5 conference, you will have 2-3 scares, if not 1 loss.  Ergo, Nevada 2005, among others.

A plethora of talent returns to the '14 UCF squad.

A hungry bunch of stacked on all sides of the ball.

As long as you don't do any conditioning in the field house, you should be fine.

Classy considering Navy right now.  You Bulls love to bring this up over and over, but kids have died at many schools over and over, year in, year out.  It's always a tragedy.

The difference between them and UCF is that one judge originally ruled UCF didn't have the liability caps that virtually all other programs in state and federal schools have.  That sent the lawyers immediately to UCF overnight.

Let's get past this and stop using a dead child as a rivalry pawn.  It was tragic.  No Knight fan excuses it, but your timing with Navy is really poor.

In my defense, I made that joke before he died. In GOL's...wait...he doesn't have one.

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

A plethora of talent returns to the '14 UCF squad.

A hungry bunch of stacked on all sides of the ball.

Dreaming can be a disease

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Let's get past this and stop using a dead child as a rivalry pawn.  It was tragic.  No Knight fan excuses it, but your timing with Navy is really poor.

You assclowns stop trolling over here and there won't be many opportunities to point out stuff like that ...

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

The last time you visited our stadium I believe our 3rd or 4th string QB was throwing Dilfer's dimes on you. It's time for a repeat.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

The last time you visited our stadium I believe our 3rd or 4th string QB was throwing Dilfer's dimes on you. It's time for a repeat.

:facepalm:  Like this team and your team are in similar positions these days as back then.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

It's cute that you make that statement knowing full well your team has a high chance of not being anything like last year...

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

who is your qb?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

4 competing for the position, including the new wild  card Nick Patti, who just transferred from Boise State with immediate eligibility. Probably between Justin Holman and DiNovo for this fall.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Petes competition. Dang, i cannot get the link to work here.

Petes challenge is to beat  a  big kid that can throw  (probably not as well as Pete) and can run ( better than many running backs). 

I do think DiNovo can win with consistency. The summer and early fall ball will tell the tale.

Edited by footnfan1

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Petes competition. Dang, i cannot get the link to work here.

Petes challenge is to beat  a  big kid that can throw  (probably not as well as Pete) and can run ( better than many running backs). 

I do think DiNovo can win with consistency. The summer and early fall ball will tell the tale.

They still got 8 wins in them. DiNovo can win, but can he be clutch and win those close ones like Temple. Houston, Memphis, and USF are all set to improve this year. Ask USF all about how those lucky bounces can come and go from year to year and I'll point you to 2010 and 2011 lol