• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

What the heck happened?  A back ground check?  Only thing I hope is this isn't over him getting caught up in the fake Kentucky Derby ticket deal.   Surely that can't be it.   If so USF screwed up royally.  Everything I ever heard about that guy was he was awesome.  Jurich raved about him.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

I agree performing legal analysis without the facts is insane, hence my original post begging you to stop with the legal analysis.

If you think what I posted was legal analysis, then I question your former statement, but that's your right. I'll just ignore it and we can both carry on pretending like we have any idea what actually occurred.

[Edit] Shortened quotes because they were out of control [/Edit]

Edited by Raetus

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

After hearing about the hire yesterday I put a note on the calendar to call John Lewis to renew my tickets.  Guess I can wait another day or so.

I did the exact same thing!  Brutal.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

What the heck happened? A back ground check? Only thing I hope is this isn't over him getting caught up in the fake Kentucky Derby ticket deal. Surely that can't be it. If so USF screwed up royally. Everything I ever heard about that guy was he was awesome. Jurich raved about him.

I was really excited about this. This cannot be it because you posted something about it like 3 days ago. It has to be something bigger than this.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I know that for other levels of employment at USF (faculty, staff, admin), you are given a letter of offer that begins the process before you get a contract.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

After hearing about the hire yesterday I put a note on the calendar to call John Lewis to renew my tickets.  Guess I can wait another day or so.

lol too funny, when i went to bed last night i thought the same thing. I was estatic that USF had actually stepped up and got what others "universally" called a great coach and even though i wouldn't be able attend most of the games, i figured USF stepping it up, i'll buy a pair of season tickets.

Welp so much for my plan(and don't start telling me i should buy them anyway)

Unless we pull out Shaka Smart out of our (you know what) I'll be highly disappointed. I know we don't know what the backround issue was, but unless its that Masiello likes hookers and cocaine a little too much or has a fetish for young boys I'm not seeing something that USF shouldn't have simply looked past.

Now I'm thinking BullDaly was right about boosters being all high and mighty wanting jesus christ to coach the team.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Where's TMZ when you need 'em?  I'd like to know what popped up in Masiello's background check!

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  386

Joey is reporting the derby tickets weren't the issue. I cannot quote it as I'm on my phone..

What could the red flag be then?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

It's so obvious - not sure how you folks can't see it.

Maisello is a whore.

Pitino pimped him out last week to our administration - which makes our administration culpable. Fire them all!!!

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  386

He never graduated from Kentucky. That was the issue.

Edit: Brett McMurphy reported it.

Edited by Pyotr