• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I can't believe this class

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

This gives me an excuse to post my favorite youtube video about the USF/ND game.  Cartman as a ND fan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECp7nMJOOjo

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

The base argument for a transfer QB is the need for 4 on the roster. Who do we have after tommy white and flowers?

Floyd was saying he would transfer out himself

Bench

Tommy White? Maybe Weight Bench or Cut Flowers?

Dude, he missed a comma.  It happens.

i was just messing wit him.

Forgot about Bench. Lulz. 

I was on my phone. I was also missing a period at the end of my second sentence, but no one corrected that mistake. *shrug*

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

This gives me an excuse to post my favorite youtube video about the USF/ND game. Cartman as a ND fan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECp7nMJOOjo

Never gets old... Lmao

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Skips first year success was a result of the CJL recruiting class including the Clemson win. The wide spread expectation was that the team should only improve as those players matured. We all know what transpired the next two years.

CWT is rebuilding the talent level and my belief is he will do a much better job of coaching. Also IMO he has has put together a first rate coaching staff. I was impressed that he disregarded loyalty when he fired the OC. That tells me he is serious about winning.

How do you explain the first third of the next season, the one with the historic Notre Dame win and scoring 182 points in the first 4 games? How was "the talent ... destroyed" between week 4 and week 5? Actually, that season looked like every single CJL season, losing in conference after a successful early run which included beating better teams. 5 of the 7 losses were 1 score and many were lost in the last quarter, some the last play. What seemed to happen was the team actually tried too hard to win. To me, that is the season that should have been one of the best in USF's history, but at the worse possible moment in 5 of those games, someone on defense decided that he had to do something to save the day and the result was leaving part of the field open and an opportunity that was taken advantage every time. Of courses its Hotlz fault too for getting ahead and then starting to be conservative and when the defense brain farted, it was enough to lose the game since the offense was in time chew mode. But I don't think the talent was destroyed, it was there but not used to the fullest for 2/3 of the season.

humidity :D
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

cows-humidity.gif

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

cows-humidity.gif

Global warming is therefore indirectly caused by humidity?  Whoo nuu?

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

You got to Bullieve! 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

The players took on the Skips mentality. Play not to lose and I think the Cincinnati game was a prime example. The fact is the talent level was there to win when CJL left but after 3 years of Skip the talent fell and performance suffered.

I have confidence that CWT will take advantage of the better recruiting with better on field play. BTW I don't remember reading about any players being upset after Skip was fired.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Both Shaw and Chandler were quoted as being upset by his firing despite being told they weren't allowed to comment on it and Griffin transferred just to be with him. BTW, I don't remember reading about any players being excited by the hiring of CWT.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Doing a random search on Twitter for "USF" news:

Some kid named Josh Schulte (@Samurai_Schulte) said he's still deciding on signing with "USF Stetson or this D2 school" and will sign in a week.

Not much info on him other than being a Senior MLB from Lemon Bay HS in Englewood, FL.