• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stan Earning His Check

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Tonight's win against a solid SMU team is on the players who hustled and worked and stepped up...but most of all it's on the coach.  Stan somehow got this team back and they looked night and day.  Kudos to him for motivating this team...it looks like he's finally found his starting lineup without Collins in and it paid off.  Lots of work to go and obviously we need to sustain this, but this is a great turnaround from what could have been a tombstone run for this season.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

By most accounts on here of late, he should be out on his arse.

Glad for the Bulls to get the win tonight, hopefully this will help our fanbase learn some patience.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Yes!!! Great win!!! Best win of the season!!! Stan Heath may have got his team back and I hope so as there is a lot of young talent. Hoping USF beats UCF, Rutgers twice and Temple one more time. Gets them 16 wins and maybe a shot at NIT if they get a win in AAC tourny to give them 17.  

Glad for the Bulls to get the win tonight, hopefully this will help our fanbase learn some patience.

I think you have to give Heath at least one more season. This season has been bad luck with Collins not healthy. The young talent recruiting class has brought some excitement to the program. 

Yes!!! Great win!!! Best win of the season!!! Stan Heath may have got his team back and I hope so as there is a lot of young talent. Hoping USF beats UCF, Rutgers twice and Temple one more time. Gets them 16 wins and maybe a shot at NIT if they get a win in AAC tourny to give them 17.

LMAO!!!

Our fanbase is so bipolar.

LMAO!!!

Our fanbase is so bipolar.

You have to Bullieve!!!!!! GO BULLS!!!!! NIT OR BUST!!!!! I wonder if that CBI tourny is still around?

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

If this team played this hard all the time they would have 2 or 3 more wins right now. 

Go hard or go home.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Now that's not true ... Most on here have a clue and don't think that at all. The ones squawking about him are nowhere near most on here, just the loudest ...

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

OK I'll bite and have some fun with it.

So this is what 1 win does... no wonder expectations are so low and as it doesn't take much to get an approval from the 20 USF fans that believe all is well, and the future is so bright under Heath. Haven't used this line in a while but this has to be one of the better jobs coaching jobs in America. Great area to leave in, a fan base that doesn't demand much(.500 means the same thing as 25 wins), newer facilities, and a great recruiting base where a tank of gas could land you a top 10-20 recruiting class.

For the sanity of some around here, I hope that over the next 15 years Stan can get his record to .500. That way he can have a statue built out front of the Athletic Dept

USF is at a good Cincinnati team, then at UCF which is a rival game despite the huge talent advantage in USF's favor. Still has UCONN twice and at UL left.  Also at Houston and Rutgers which shouldn't be easy. It will be very impressive if the team can put together a long win streak, but I will wait to see what happens at Cincy before counting wins.

Edited by Vega
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now that's not true ... Most on here have a clue and don't think that at all. The ones squawking about him are nowhere near most on here, just the loudest ...

Just a slight bit of hyperbole there ... :)