• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stan Earning His Check

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

No one said to forget it, but the answer isn't always to fire the coach.  Look at circumstances and be objective.  There isn't a clear cut formula.  What comes into play is current roster (what does the future look like), Who can you get to replace, contract etc

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

No one said to forget it, but the answer isn't always to fire the coach. Look at circumstances and be objective. There isn't a clear cut formula. What comes into play is current roster (what does the future look like), Who can you get to replace, contract etc

I think Stan is the first coach I've ever called for. Same story every year but 1.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

No one said to forget it, but the answer isn't always to fire the coach. Look at circumstances and be objective. There isn't a clear cut formula. What comes into play is current roster (what does the future look like), Who can you get to replace, contract etc

I think Stan is the first coach I've ever called for. Same story every year but 1.

2 ... Out of the last 4... and yes, Joe, I know you're trolling but I bit anyway.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

2 ... Out of the last 4.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Next game is the game we find out how good of a coach Heath is.

Too many on here thought he lost his team and they quit on him. Coach Heath found a way to get them to come out and play hard. Can they do it again? Can he do it again?

The offense sucks. Too much standing around. Not enough player and ball movement. But effort is something that we can control.

Perhaps we just need to send Jewbull along for the ride?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

he has surely tried so I have no beef with heath

pundits here say we have a ton of talent coming in next year so I say keep heath

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

pundits here say we have a ton of talent coming in next year so I say keep heath

:facepalm: