• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doug Woolard is gone

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I found out what the big secret is and i'm outraged... Sun Dolls aren't going to show any skin next year and male cheerleaders have been cut.

The former would certainly spell the death of the program. I could do without the male cheerleaders.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

I found out what the big secret is and i'm outraged... Sun Dolls aren't going to show any skin next year and male cheerleaders have been cut.

Who has the inside knowledge on whether the male cheerleaders have been cut or not? Yuck. That doesn't seem like an appropriate topic for discussion at all.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

anybody wanna talk about asiantii woulard?? lol :guinness: 

Edited by Bullsfan11
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Who has the inside knowledge on whether the male cheerleaders have been cut or not? Yuck. That doesn't seem like an appropriate topic for discussion at all.

Hahaha, I see what you did there ...

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Hahaha, I see what you did there ...

Glanced over the post initially, but after reading your reply, I re-read it and now wish I hadn't :slapmax:

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Which one upsets you?

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Keep your eye on Voodoo Five, and Collin Sherwin. We will know for sure by next week

If Collin knows something and isn't publishing it, why? I s he in cahoots with someone a la McMurphy?

What would be the reason to wait until next week?

I got the sense that something is about to happen that will validate or invalidate something else. So Collin has to sit on it for a week. If A happens, then B will happen, but if C happens, then either D will happen or B won't happen. Or some such.
Glad you cleared that up for us... ;) Edited by NCBull

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Keep your eye on Voodoo Five, and Collin Sherwin. We will know for sure by next week

If Collin knows something and isn't publishing it, why? I s he in cahoots with someone a la McMurphy?

What would be the reason to wait until next week?

I got the sense that something is about to happen that will validate or invalidate something else. So Collin has to sit on it for a week. If A happens, then B will happen, but if C happens, then either D will happen or B won't happen. Or some such.
Glad you cleared that up for us... ;)

Always willing to muddy the waters for ya!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

If part 2 won't have us cheering, I guess cheer hard NOW and get it in while you can?

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Brett McMurphy â€@McMurphyESPN 1m

Doug Woolard out as USF’s AD; will remain thru June '15 in unspecified role at USF, sources told @ESPN

Applause. My concern is two fold: 1) should we expect a bombshell which resulted in this decision and 2) replacement.