• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How you like US now ???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

This is great for UCF. Congrats to Coach George O'leary, his coaching staff, his players, and the entire fan base of the Knights. Proud of you guys on providing great entertainment for us true CFB fans.

Agree.

As a BULLs fan this sucks, but as a CFB fan and a member of the same conference, this was a good game.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Did slick survive last night or is he just laying in a ditch somewhere moaning with his pants around his ankles.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Watching you guys try to crap on UCf's win over a top 6 Baylor is just hilarious. I feel sorry for how pathetic you guys are. UCF beats two top 10 teams this year. You guys are whining trash.

I'm just comforted by the fact that a mere 3 points was the difference between your best year and our worst year, head-to-head.  

Shh don't tell them that even they thought they were going to loose our match up this year as fans started clearing out before the end of the 4th.  UCF you are the better team THIS YEAR. You are acting like the virgin that finally got laid and think you're a **** stud now. Do it for a few years and lets see if it is legit. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

Watching you guys try to crap on UCf's win over a top 6 Baylor is just hilarious. I feel sorry for how pathetic you guys are. UCF beats two top 10 teams this year. You guys are whining trash.

I'm just comforted by the fact that a mere 3 points was the difference between your best year and our worst year, head-to-head.  

Shh don't tell them that even they thought they were going to loose our match up this year as fans started clearing out before the end of the 4th.  UCF you are the better team THIS YEAR. You are acting like the virgin that finally got laid and think you're a **** stud now. Do it for a few years and lets see if it is legit. 

You guys thought you were legit without EVER doing it...so which is worse ?

oh tell me that story how you were ranked #2 for 4 days....

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

He's not implying USF was ever legit. They had their shot, even gifted it via lots of teams tumbling in 2007 and didn't get it done. We know this, mannnnn.

It's great UCF had their best year ever. But there's no need to come troll and rub it in, USF had a crap season, no one here isn't aware of what's going on.

But where some USF fans may not have been very humble during their years of decent seasons, UCF fans may want to take pause and find their humility because the cycle is indeed a cycle, so enjoy it on your own and stop worrying about us.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

4 - 1

That is all.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

He's not implying USF was ever legit. They had their shot, even gifted it via lots of teams tumbling in 2007 and didn't get it done. We know this, mannnnn.

It's great UCF had their best year ever. But there's no need to come troll and rub it in, USF had a crap season, no one here isn't aware of what's going on.

But where some USF fans may not have been very humble during their years of decent seasons, UCF fans may want to take pause and find their humility because the cycle is indeed a cycle, so enjoy it on your own and stop worrying about us.

Do note that knightro's been a member here for 10 years so this has been building up if he's actually followed the board all that time ..... I do appreciate, though, that he's placing his comments here rather than the Main board.

• Upvote 1

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

he must've been sleeper cell. probably woke up when someone uttered the words, "UCF beat USF this year in football"

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

he must've been sleeper cell. probably woke up when someone uttered the words, "UCF beat USF this year in football"

No, he's been posting on here for years.  It's just that we didn't see him for a few years because we weren't playing UCF.

• Upvote 1