• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How you like US now ???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

Watching you guys try to crap on UCf's win over a top 6 Baylor is just hilarious. I feel sorry for how pathetic you guys are. UCF beats two top 10 teams this year. You guys are whining trash.

I'm just comforted by the fact that a mere 3 points was the difference between your best year and our worst year, head-to-head.

No... a bcs bowl win , conf champ and top 10 ranking was. We played horrrrrible and still won. Good teams win close games.

Watching you guys try to crap on UCf's win over a top 6 Baylor is just hilarious. I feel sorry for how pathetic you guys are. UCF beats two top 10 teams this year. You guys are whining trash.

I'm just comforted by the fact that a mere 3 points was the difference between your best year and our worst year, head-to-head.

Shh don't tell them that even they thought they were going to loose our match up this year as fans started clearing out before the end of the 4th. UCF you are the better team THIS YEAR. You are acting like the virgin that finally got laid and think you're a **** stud now. Do it for a few years and lets see if it is legit.

You guys thought you were legit without EVER doing it...so which is worse ?

oh tell me that story how you were ranked #2 for 4 days....

UCF lost to that team 64-12. Insulting that USF team just makes that UCF team look even more pathetic.

Hahahah..sad that USF still holds onto its great victory over a mid major. UCF will be in the big 12 and usf is getting left behind. You can have your 64 12 victory. We will.take the trophy and invite ;)

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Wow. You lot are even more out of touch than I thought.

I'm actually a little bit concerned about your well-being.

Edited by gobulls83

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

No... a bcs bowl win , conf champ and top 10 ranking was. We played horrrrrible and still won. Good teams win close games.

Good teams also should stomp sorry teams like a bug ... Something you failed to do to our "pathetic" team. Great job, UCF.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Shh don't tell them that even they thought they were going to loose our match up this year as fans started clearing out before the end of the 4th. UCF you are the better team THIS YEAR. You are acting like the virgin that finally got laid and think you're a **** stud now. Do it for a few years and lets see if it is legit.

You guys thought you were legit without EVER doing it...so which is worse ?

oh tell me that story how you were ranked #2 for 4 days....

UCF lost to that team 64-12. Insulting that USF team just makes that UCF team look even more pathetic.

Hahahah..sad that USF still holds onto its great victory over a mid major. UCF will be in the big 12 and usf is getting left behind. You can have your 64 12 victory. We will.take the trophy and invite ;)

Wow .. So you're a mid major when we beat you, and national championship contender when you beat us.

Please tell me that are at least a few non-morons that come out of UCF.

Also, their ranking reflects that they only have 13 commits. They are second, behind us, based on average.

Stars a crap. We have a two star oline that is first team all state 7a. Porter is ur best recruit and was 2 star. You guys need to learn that after 4 stars its a crapshoot. We have a few early commits that havee suspect offer lists. We have a few that are osu,alabama,usc targets...you shall see...signing day. Usf will have a great class..taggart is great recruiter...can he coach?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,652
  • Days Won:  424

Also, their ranking reflects that they only have 13 commits. They are second, behind us, based on average.

Stars a crap. We have a two star oline that is first team all state 7a. Porter is ur best recruit and was 2 star. You guys need to learn that after 4 stars its a crapshoot. We have a few early commits that havee suspect offer lists. We have a few that are osu,alabama,usc targets...you shall see...signing day. Usf will have a great class..taggart is great recruiter...can he coach?

I wasn't talking any ****, you moron ... I didn't think I needed to reference my statement since it went right with the flow of the conversation but I had forgotten we've got you reading comprehension challenged dumbasses hanging around now.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

he must've been sleeper cell. probably woke up when someone uttered the words, "UCF beat USF this year in football"
No, he's been posting on here for years. It's just that we didn't see him for a few years because we weren't playing UCF.
Plus. slick was doing a better job repping UCF than a Kanigit fan could do so there was really no need to post ...
If it was Memphis or Tulane or even Rutgers, I'd want that team to win BECAUSE ITS OUR CONFERENCE. PERIOD. Get over the ********, use Google and find out that some fans of some teams hope a rival that makes it to a major bowl wins, due to conference loyalty. I'm not holding your hand to find it, either. I did post a link in the NC thread to one. You're acting like you're jealous and insecure that I wanted another team to win a game besides USF. Get over it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,652
  • Days Won:  424

he must've been sleeper cell. probably woke up when someone uttered the words, "UCF beat USF this year in football"

No, he's been posting on here for years. It's just that we didn't see him for a few years because we weren't playing UCF.

Plus. slick was doing a better job repping UCF than a Kanigit fan could do so there was really no need to post ...

If it was Memphis or Tulane or even Rutgers, I'd want that team to win BECAUSE ITS OUR CONFERENCE. PERIOD. Get over the ********, use Google and find out that some fans of some teams hope a rival that makes it to a major bowl wins, due to conference loyalty. I'm not holding your hand to find it, either. I did post a link in the NC thread to one. You're acting like you're jealous and insecure that I wanted another team to win a game besides USF. Get over it.

Just stop. As has been pointed out, it wasn't just wanting them to win. You've been a UCF advocate ad nauseum, at the expense of USF fans at times. Show a link where any of these other programs had legit fans acting like that or STFU ... 

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Just stop. As has been pointed out, it wasn't just wanting them to win. You've been a UCF advocate ad nauseum, at the expense of USF fans at times. Show a link where any of these other programs had legit fans acting like that or STFU ...

Total bull. Envious of the success of their athletics, sure. But I am hardly alone as many USF fans want a covered practice field, conference titles, BCS invites and wins, etc.. You need to just stop acting like you're jealous. I've had girlfriend act you like do because I talked admirably about another women. Get help.

Edited by slick1ru2