• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone Hoping UCF Wins Tonight?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Do they play defense in the B12?

Apparently not.

And Baylor gets stuffed by UCF's D. This might just be a blowout in the other direction...  :puke: 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

Contain your excitement slick, it's early. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

Its interesting that people here like to insist that UCF isn't our Rival, as a matter of fact they insist that we don't care one bit what happens to UCF.  However all I hear in this thread is that we want to tear down a fellow conference member in order to be a better university.  If UCF wins or loses, it won't help or hurt our recruiting one bit.  Most recruits are impressed by the Head Coach, the amount of playing time, the facilities, and the campus itself when they choose the school to go to.  Our impressive NFL success speaks for itself when it comes to recruits.

That being said, no one from UCF has ever wronged me personally, and I love seeing the success of other schools in Florida (not named University of Florida).

Haters gonna hate, so why now turn the corner and be a good sports loving fan and root for other conference members especially if we have to be sitting home for the bowl games.

Just my 2 cents worth

Can't believe Bortles is running so much.

Something tells me he told GOL before the game that he's going to go pro, and GOL decided to make him pay for that decision

Hope for his own sake he doesn't get injured.

And just like that, the Kaniggitts are up 14-0.

Sheesh!

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

Haters gonna hate, so why now turn the corner and be a good sports loving fan and root for other conference members especially if we have to be sitting home for the bowl games.

Does Michigan root for MSU or OSU?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

Wow, Baylor knocked right off the field. At this rate, UCF will be the one putting up 70 pts.

I was just thinking... Could we even score 14 pts?

Its interesting that people here like to insist that UCF isn't our Rival, as a matter of fact they insist that we don't care one bit what happens to UCF.  However all I hear in this thread is that we want to tear down a fellow conference member in order to be a better university.  If UCF wins or loses, it won't help or hurt our recruiting one bit.  Most recruits are impressed by the Head Coach, the amount of playing time, the facilities, and the campus itself when they choose the school to go to.  Our impressive NFL success speaks for itself when it comes to recruits.

That being said, no one from UCF has ever wronged me personally, and I love seeing the success of other schools in Florida (not named University of Florida).

Just my 2 cents worth

If you can hate UF, I can hate UCF.

So there. :P

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Yeah, it's early. They are killing Baylor.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Just my 2 cents worth

UCF has been hating on USF for years, and I had to listen to stupid crap from them while we were beating the snot out of them on a regular basis.  Sure, there are some fine people at UCF.  But there are plenty at UCF that have been ugly and obnoxious.  

Plenty of reasons to be sick of that school and those that represent it.