• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to cheer on O'Leary/UCF and the AAC:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

not going to happen

hope baylor crushes orlando school

:applause:

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I traditionally don't agree with everything posted here. But USF ultimately has 2 options.

Option 1: If there was ever a time to UKnight, it's tonight. A UCF win helps USF as much as you'd hate to agree with me. The Big12 package deal only becomes more valuable and you know this is our ultimate goal. So Go UCF!

Option 2: You don't have to necessarily cheer for UCF, but you should at a minimum root for the AAC. If we are stuck here, we are not guaranteed a another shot like this if we win the conference. Therefore, Go A! A! C!

You choose and I stress you to look at the whole picture instead of shortsighted hate. Thank you.

Agree with #2, but I'm still rooting for Baylor

I don't see the B12 as a viable nor even a desirable option. Iowa State? K-State? T-Tech? No thanks. 

The American could be a decent conference, and we need to make the best of it since we're stuck in it. If enough of our teams do well enough, the money will follow (hopefully).

So normally I'd root for an AAC member - but not for you guys. 

I root for two teams, USF and WHOEVER is playing UCF. EAT DIRT AND DIE!!! :D:loser::stirpot:  :GoBulls: 

Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I traditionally don't agree with everything posted here. But USF ultimately has 2 options.

Option 1: If there was ever a time to UKnight, it's tonight. A UCF win helps USF as much as you'd hate to agree with me. The Big12 package deal only becomes more valuable and you know this is our ultimate goal. So Go UCF!

Option 2: You don't have to necessarily cheer for UCF, but you should at a minimum root for the AAC. If we are stuck here, we are not guaranteed a another shot like this if we win the conference. Therefore, Go A! A! C!

You choose and I stress you to look at the whole picture instead of shortsighted hate. Thank you.

600full.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

600full.jpg

That was pretty much my initial reaction .....

#1 is ludicrous. A UCF win will NEVER help USF unless it somehow plays to our advantage pertaining to conference standings ... Winning or losing this game does nothing whatsoever to whatever chances this unholy alliance has to go to another conference

#2 makes even less sense. UCF winning this game does nothing long term for the AAC and a UCF win would be another thing to lay on the table in recruiting against us.

Looking at the whole picture, this isn't shortsighted hate but long term common sense from a USF perspective.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

YUP, no rivalry here ...well at least not on Bulls part...

nope no rivalry....waaay beyond lowering yourself to be in the same conference or UCF conversation.....

All teams in the AAC will benefit from a good UCF showing...we can only wish that the anchors (you guys, Temple, Uconn) of the conference can step it up.

BTW... UCF sees ECU as more of a threat and just as much a rivalry as USF.....except we respect them and they could potentially win the conference.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The question of whether or not it's a rivalry pretty much died the moment we became conference mates, d-bag.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

YUP, no rivalry here ...well at least not on Bulls part...

nope no rivalry....waaay beyond lowering yourself to be in the same conference or UCF conversation.....

All teams in the AAC will benefit from a good UCF showing...we can only wish that the anchors (you guys, Temple, Uconn) of the conference can step it up.

BTW... UCF sees ECU as more of a threat and just as much a rivalry as USF.....except we respect them and they could potentially win the conference.

Talking smack from the couch instead of actually attending the game? Way to go, buddy.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Eff you and the unicorn you rode in on!  :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

The question of whether or not it's a rivalry pretty much died the moment we became conference mates, d-bag.

They're apparently too stupid to grasp that ... 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271
  • Days Won:  1

They're apparently too stupid to grasp that ... 

Well they are ucf fans.

• Upvote 1