• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to cheer on O'Leary/UCF and the AAC:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

The question of whether or not it's a rivalry pretty much died the moment we became conference mates, d-bag.

They're apparently too stupid to grasp that ... 

Well they are ucf fans.

Blanket statements always make me mad, they also make you look stupid.  

You mean blanket statements like this:

YUP, no rivalry here ...well at least not on Bulls part...

I would hope you're better than this and simply upset at the given situation.  That said, I was in no way protecting certain UCF posters.  I was simply saying an extremely small sample size is not typically representative of a population (no matter how many "bad" ucfers you claim to know, it is a very small sample size relative to the population).  It tends to invalidate results.  It would be similar to me judging all USF fans based on ShadowBulls relative lack of intelligence.  Not fair to you guys, right?

My point was that it was a blanket statement from a UCFer that started this. Blanket statements are usually part of stuff like this ... Are you new to message boards?

New to the juvenile nature of this rivalry I guess.  Carry on.

Well, the rivalry is still pretty young, only a few months old, so juvenile should be expected, no? .... And there is a UCF board on Rivals.com that I'm sure has a much more mature take on this than this board does. 

you mean like the one where ucf fans were talking about throwing poop at usf fans before they actually slashed the AD's tires? :ph34r:

Edited by 2000bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,663
  • Days Won:  424

The question of whether or not it's a rivalry pretty much died the moment we became conference mates, d-bag.

They're apparently too stupid to grasp that ... 

Well they are ucf fans.

Blanket statements always make me mad, they also make you look stupid.  

You mean blanket statements like this:

YUP, no rivalry here ...well at least not on Bulls part...

I would hope you're better than this and simply upset at the given situation.  That said, I was in no way protecting certain UCF posters.  I was simply saying an extremely small sample size is not typically representative of a population (no matter how many "bad" ucfers you claim to know, it is a very small sample size relative to the population).  It tends to invalidate results.  It would be similar to me judging all USF fans based on ShadowBulls relative lack of intelligence.  Not fair to you guys, right?

My point was that it was a blanket statement from a UCFer that started this. Blanket statements are usually part of stuff like this ... Are you new to message boards?

New to the juvenile nature of this rivalry I guess.  Carry on.

Well, the rivalry is still pretty young, only a few months old, so juvenile should be expected, no? .... And there is a UCF board on Rivals.com that I'm sure has a much more mature take on this than this board does. 

you mean like the one where ucf fans were talking about throwing poop at usf fans before they actually slashed the AD's tires? :ph34r:

it's been awhile since I looked over there .... Sounds like they've actually matured some since then.