• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just as I thought

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

I actually partied with some USF fans after and the fsnd I met before the game we're nice and said great things about UCF fans.

• Downvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

Golden, I have been to every game but this one.  My disability (mobility) kept me from this one, although it killed me to miss it.  I have a BA from USF and a MS from UCF, although I am a Bull through and through.  At the first three games I was mortified at the behavior of UCF fans (once against a pregnant USF lady that I witnessed) but the last one - at UCF I was delighted at how we were treated at BHSN stadium.

I rarely saw USF fans misbehave and when I did I corrected them.  But what I witnessed from UCF fans first hand (at the first three games) caused me to have no doubts about which team I would root for.  With my wife along with me I could not fathom the treatment that UCF fans would dish out.    Your fans are your own worst enemies and I would council your AD to address that.

You have seen it in the youtube.com video of how Texas elderly were treated and UCF fans were proud of it.  It has since been taken down.  I am glad I couldn't go to this one.  I expected the same from your fans, unfortunately.

Edited by Grateful Dad

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

We tailgated next to all USF fans...I tailgated with USF fans. Ran into some **** talking at the portopottys but it was all in good fun. Had one guy just go off though while I was at the gate with my ticket. He was ready to fight us for being from USF. For the most part I found UCF fans to be ok, but we did run into people starting problems.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

The bad part about it was that I interacted with some great UCF fans; just those groups of 3 idiots...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Not a single problem and I have been to all 3.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848

I too avoided a fight on the way in. I made a comment about a drunk UCF kid who couldn't walk on his own and his buddies were helping him walk to the game and they overheard me.

Also, we stopped at a bar just outside the stadium and some girl came up to me at started in with the "USF is a Texas Longhorns rip off" speech, she was very nasty.

And then, I stopped at the men's room in the stadium just below section 224 and I ran into that guy who kept melting down with his "where's your pirate ship now" nonsense. 

Other than that there were a lot of friendly UCF fans too. We tailgated over in the Memory Mall area and I didn't have any issues other than being booed and reminded of the Ball State loss (which is funny because I was at the ball State game so they don't have to remind me).  

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I actually partied with some USF fans after and the fsnd I met before the game we're nice and said great things about UCF fans.

Link?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

Saying "that chick has a great rack" is not really great things about UCF fans.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Another great tailgate with BullsOutfitter!

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Another great tailgate with BullsOutfitter!

Yup, no doubt. Hats off to Craig and crew.