• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Girls of the overrated C.Florida

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Days Won:  19

Safe to say UCF is #1 in the AAC in regards to "talent."

Ummm...USF?

Here is the compromise, lets concede that UCF will be best in the AAC after we leave. Sort of like when they took our table scraps (C-USA).

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Quality is the same, UCF just has more of it due to enrollment. Almost all the FL schools have superb talent. ****, even the Polk State's and Valencia's have some good scenery.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

There's nothing overrated about the talent at that school. Honestly, I think its between them and FSU, for best in the state.

X

Don't think we've ever been this deep without cheerleaders ?!?

UCF doesn't take the Oregon approach b/c they take the competition side of cheerleading seriously so the talent on the squad is sometimes average compared to what is walking around on campus. Knightmoves

0a185d3edb6e11e29fb622000aaa1012_7.jpg

7fda246014b411e3aac622000ab5bc37_7.jpg

cf44d758392a11e3bfea22000a1fbe0b_8.jpg

be1b40a4f26f11e293e422000aaa09ed_7.jpg

37a0d64c3e8c11e39fc222000ab5bc8c_8.jpg

e52d58f6f2f811e2b41c22000ae802cf_7.jpg

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

She is definitely NOT overrated ...

very overrated. there is very little about her that is NATURALLY above average: fake tits, fake tan, airbrushed stomach and i'm gonna take a shot in the dark and guess the carpet doesn't quite match the drapes... 

i'm not just trying to be the typical internet douchebag that logs on and pretends to be overly critical of women i would slap my grandmother for a chance to smell their bicycle seat in real life, but in all honesty this chick does nothing for me. just a tall, gangly bottle blonde with rubber tits and a cute but not stunningly gorgeous face.

and maybe i've been in Peru too long, but i prefer natural copper brown skin, not oompa-loompa "sat in a booth and got sprayed head to toe with a can of Krylon Burnt Orange" body paint.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

holy **** the one on the left is pitiful. where's #datass? her back connects directly to her legs!

IMG_4580.jpg

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

very overrated. there is very little about her that is NATURALLY above average: fake tits, fake tan, airbrushed stomach and i'm gonna take a shot in the dark and guess the carpet doesn'tyo quite match the drapes... 

i'm not just trying to be the typical internet douchebag that logs on and pretends to be overly critical of women i would slap my grandmother for a chance to smell their bicycle seat in real life, but in all honesty this chick does nothing for me. just a tall, gangly bottle blonde with rubber tits and a cute but not stunningly gorgeous face.

and maybe i've been in Peru too long, but i prefer natural copper brown skin, not oompa-loompa "sat in a booth and got sprayed head to toe with a can of Krylon Burnt Orange" body paint.

That's the beauty of different tastes. You get to move on to other options while i tap that ... In my dreams of course. :D

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

SMU wins. Babality.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

very overrated. there is very little about her that is NATURALLY above average: fake tits, fake tan, airbrushed stomach and i'm gonna take a shot in the dark and guess the carpet doesn't quite match the drapes...

$50 says there's no carpet to worry about.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

This thread definitely focused on the blondies, but overall I think it delivered. I deem it best thread of the season, since it contained a more diverse assortment of ladies than SMU. Rutgers probably won't be able to hold a candle to it, as it will be chalk-full of "fighting snookis." There, I've decided. :D