• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many fans will show up for last game of season?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Bring in Tony Dungy or John Gruden (both have Tampa ties and would fire up the fan base) We don't want Bobby Bowden.

You believe in unicorns and Bigfoot too I suppose.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Bring in Tony Dungy or John Gruden (both have Tampa ties and would fire up the fan base) We don't want Bobby Bowden.

It was a joke.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

It was a joke.

I am holding out hope that CWT will work out and gets this turned around. But lets say what if he doesn't? Then what?  USF would have to pay another coach and I am not sure if that is possible for them. It would be nice to make a splash hire but I just cant see it right now. We all need to hope that CWT works out or we are pretty much screwed. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

All the stupidity in this thread....

I'm glad USF raised their standards for acceptance, hopefully fewer idiots will propagate this board in the future.

ITS YEAR ONE

HAVE PATIENCE

GIVE HIM TIME TO OVERHAUL THE PROGRAM

You spoiled little brats that expect him to turn this dumpster fire into a decent team in one year are ridiculous. Pretty much every new coach, except for Gus Malzahn, are taking their lumps right now.

Sonny Dykes?

Mark Stoops?

Mike MacIntyre?

Bret Bielema?

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,783
  • Days Won:  3

Hem, don't bet on it. Your thoughts make way to much sense. What are you doing here? We only post "emotions" here.

This program will be just fine. Stay the course. Take our lumps this year and next and in year three there will be much improvement.

Go Bulls!

Gotta remember. Those who predicted but a handful, if that, of wins....wwwwwaaaaayyyyy back when CWT first parked his bus, we derided as being "negative nancys" (is that right? or is it nancies?...). Anyway, those three or four wins are pretty realistic assessments - and I wouldn't look for a great deal more next year, either.  Half a dozen wins next season is phenomenal. As much fun as it is to whine, and cry and snot our collective nose over how we suffer the biting pangs of yet another losing season and the questioning of whether our savior and future statue-in-front-of-the-school-candidate, CWT can deliver us from this fate worse than death, you have to be aware that this is a process. Not a one-off action to render a fix. 

Years from now we can lean back say "Hey...remember when" looking back on these rebuilding years. Much in the same was as we lean back and say "Hey...remember when" as we fondly recall the days of the also-ran bowls.

:FIREdevil:

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Dag nab it! I forgot to give Mike his fiver. Well there is always next season. :D

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Wooly, you were so negative on season's eve. :)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

Dag nab it! I forgot to give Mike his fiver. Well there is always next season. :D

merry christmas!