• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many fans will show up for last game of season?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

I'll be there and at UCF.

USF is my team.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Turns out I double booked myself Saturday night so I won't be there but my tickets are being used.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Based on ticket prices (attached), looks bleak.

http://www.stubhub.com/south-florida-vs-smu-11-23-2013-4252843?gcid=C12289x461&keyword=ESPN+South+Florida+Bulls+20131123

I was hoping to make it for the BB/FB combo, but a family commitment killed that.  Will watch on the laptop, and UCF from North Carolina...and will plan to keep supporting our Bulls, and hoping Taggart gets his players, and they work in his system.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

I'll be there. I'm a Bull, no matter the record and the result. 

I just hope we can send the seniors out in Green and Gold classic. Can you believe that some of these guys were the last ones to wear the green and gold under Leavitt? Seems like forever...

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

I am trying to give away tickets to get folks to the games but am roundly rejected.  It is just sad.   I've also heard that a donor bus trip to planned for Orlando has been canceled for lack of interest.  For me, I'll plan to be there for SMU and at Rutgers but, unless kidnapped by hooligans and held against my will, not UCF.  

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

I am trying to give away tickets to get folks to the games but am roundly rejected.  It is just sad.   I've also heard that a donor bus trip to planned for Orlando has been canceled for lack of interest.  For me, I'll plan to be there for SMU and at Rutgers but, unless kidnapped by hooligans and held against my will, not UCF.  

I will be at the last 3 SMU, UCF, and Rutgers.  Last chance to play RU (since they are leaving to join the Big 10).  

As for the Bus trip to Orlando, Been trying to find something on this, Looking for 2 seats on a Bus for this game( already have our game tickets) just don't want to risk parking my car in their lots(vandalism like last 2 times we played there).  Not a fun place to park and walk thru for the elders.( no one is spared, elderly, children ect...)  So if there is a Bus please share info.  Thanks

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I will be at the last home game, with all 6 of our seats full. Saturday was tough to watch after the excitement generated on Halloween. I for one am interested in how CWT and White respond. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

can anyone confirm the game is at 7pm?

it says that on the school site but someone else told me it was changed to a midday game