• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Memphis Game Time Announced

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

Late night Fine by me, Student section probably won't be too hard to get into and I can get closer seats.  Maybe Mike White can put on a nice show against some bad competition after that long bye-week wait. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I just watch on my laptop.  Hell, does it really matter as long as you get to watch the Bulls???   ;)

Hey GA I notice you are in ATL... What's the USF watching situation like there?  Are you typically able to get all the games on ESPN3?  Is it ESPN3 or bust unless it is nationally televised?

Watch parties every game. Meehans in Atlantic Station. stay up to date: https://www.facebook.com/groups/USFAtlantaAlumni/

Are they still doing Meehans?  Every FB update I've seen recently says they're at Taco Mac in Midtown.  

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

7PM means my brother and sister-in-laws can make.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Late night Fine by me, Student section probably won't be too hard to get into and I can get closer seats. Maybe Mike White can put on a nice show against some bad competition after that long bye-week wait.

I wouldnt consider memphis bad competition. Especially defensively. Theyve been in every game this year. Anybody expecting a rout will be thoroughly disappointed.

And if a rout happens, i will be wrong

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Late night Fine by me, Student section probably won't be too hard to get into and I can get closer seats. Maybe Mike White can put on a nice show against some bad competition after that long bye-week wait.

I wouldnt consider memphis bad competition. Especially defensively. Theyve been in every game this year. Anybody expecting a rout will be thoroughly disappointed.

You are correct sir. They could've almost beat UCF, like we could've almost beat Houston. It will be closer than some think.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

I just watch on my laptop. Hell, does it really matter as long as you get to watch the Bulls??? ;)

Hey GA I notice you are in ATL... What's the USF watching situation like there? Are you typically able to get all the games on ESPN3? Is it ESPN3 or bust unless it is nationally televised?

Watch parties every game. Meehans in Atlantic Station. stay up to date: https://www.facebook.com/groups/USFAtlantaAlumni/

Are they still doing Meehans? Every FB update I've seen recently says they're at Taco Mac in Midtown.

That was just for the houston game. Come to meehans for Memphis game. I wont be there since i will be at the actual game! But the games are well populated

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

I will finally be able to make this game! Effin excited

I'm thinking I may try to get to Meehans for the UCF game since we'll have my wife's family in town for Thanksgiving - my wife will have some help with the kids, and it will be a perfect time to get away.  

Also, from what I understand, Louis Gachette, former USF football S, has been attending the Atlanta watch parties.  That's pretty awesome!  

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

Agreed, and Memphis has an excellent defense. I give White a lot of credit for playing well against Houston, but Memphis will be a challenging opponent for us. If we rout them, then you start to wonder if this team has what it takes to go end the year on a winning streak and go bowling.