• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who else had a great time at the game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

I know I did. This was the first game I attended since graduating in 2011 when i left the state for grad school.

I had my girl, my $11 seats in the 300 section, the wonderful sunshine and my souvenir soda cup to drink from throughout the game. My girl and I stayed until the clock read zero. Only a win could have made a better afternoon. We slept in and didnt tailgate, just went to see the Bulls play.

Brought back so many memories from being a student I hope to attend one more and the UCF game this season, it's a 3 1/2 hour drive for me to attend a game now.

I understand why some people choose not to go to the games but I know even though we got clobbered I still found a lot of pleasure in attending the game and showing pride for my university.

While there are plenty of things to complain about regarding this team if you love the bulls and can appreciate the sunshine and spending hours with people you love being around there are many reasons to be happy.

Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

I had a good time as well.

I didn't come in expecting some amazing upset. But having some drinks with friends and watching the Bulls is always a good time. I can separate myself from the osing aspect of this game-- some take it far too seriously.

I look forward to seeing what Mr. White can do out there against the Cougars

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I had a great time. I don't take going to Bulls games for granted as I fly into one home game and drive to one away game a year. I saw the UCONN win which was nice. In terms of homecoming, this was my first and had a great time tailgating, getting pics, and visiting the alumni area. I also went to the parade and visited the athletic facilities on campus the day before. Can't wait until next year!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,413
  • Days Won:  43

All of you are great fans that understand what it takes to be a USF fan. Not saying the others are bad fans as I know they want to see USF win. I just feel that being is fan is much more than wins or losses. It is the experience of USF football that makes it great. Never take that for granted. Win USF does win, it feels like I am on top of the world. Even if it was against lowly UCONN. A win is a win!!! I am glad that Taggart seems to be getting this program better. Go Bulls, and thanks for all your support!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

All of you are great fans that understand what it takes to be a USF fan. Not saying the others are bad fans as I know they want to see USF win. I just feel that being is fan is much more than wins or losses. It is the experience of USF football that makes it great. Never take that for granted. Win USF does win, it feels like I am on top of the world. Even if it was against lowly UCONN. A win is a win!!! I am glad that Taggart seems to be getting this program better. Go Bulls, and thanks for all your support!!!

most of us here are diehard Bulls fans and want the best for USF all the time. Know that but understand that we also like to delve deeply into all things USF as well-- so sometimes we are looking at those things that make some sound like they haven't got a kind word to say about USF...... real negative stuff. ANd save for a handful of trolls-- it is done for the right reasons.

I know you like to be the positive patty on here lately-- just saying you will get some push back even from the most diehard of USF fans

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  2

I always have fun. I drank too much though :-/ My wife and I were drinking alone when some other Bulls fans came up to us and we all got to talking and before I knew it, the booze was flowing and we had a ton of flip cup games going. Bulls fans are the best. We had A LOT of Louisville fans stop by our tent because we were probably pretty loud and they wanted to see the action. Pretty cool how a simple tailgate with my wife turned into a decent sized homecoming party.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,413
  • Days Won:  43

Yeah you have to be positive during these times. There are too many chicken littles in this world. No need to add to that group. Too many people that just like the *****. All they do is yap yap yap. They add nothing to help put out the fire. All they do is throw fuel to the fire. Taggart will get this turned around, Beating UConn and Cincy was just a start. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

I had a good time as well.

I didn't come in expecting some amazing upset. But having some drinks with friends and watching the Bulls is always a good time. I can separate myself from the osing aspect of this game-- some take it far too seriously.

I look forward to seeing what Mr. White can do out there against the Cougars

Pretty much sums it up. Always good to check in with The Usual Suspects before heading into the stadium and the walk back to the lot.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Had a great time,  Weather was beautiful,  the row I sit in was completely empty accept for the seats that I have , so a good friend of mine visiting from Louisville was able to walk up to the ticket window the day of the game ask for John L , tell him he wanted to sit next to us and was able to purchase the ticket, ( a luxury having few fans attend games, allows for you to buy the seat around you for friends and family),  the game was played early enough to allow us to get home to see the rest of the days games.   Got a chance to see if White is our QB of the future or not.( playing in his first game as a bull).  Was the last time to see us Play Ville( ending a good series, unfort Ville now holds the tie breaker 6 to 5).  It was a chance to see a Heisman trophy candidate.  A chance to see a bud of mine nephew play for Ville in person.    

All in all it was a great day.  

Go Bulls.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

I didn't like the outcome but I almost always enjoy the games.  Saturday was a gorgeous day and a chance to take in homecoming festivities and visit with fellow Bulls and other friends.  I always enjoy that even if it is hard to watch what is happening on the field at times.  I did even enjoy watching most of the game.  At least defense had its moments and sent Teddy home a little sore.