• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who else had a great time at the game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

My family of 4 and I had a great time.  It was a beautiful day.  Would have been a crime not to be outside/at a game.  Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

Had a great time,  Weather was beautiful,  the row I sit in was completely empty accept for the seats that I have , so a good friend of mine visiting from Louisville was able to walk up to the ticket window the day of the game ask for John L , tell him he wanted to sit next to us and was able to purchase the ticket, ( a luxury having few fans attend games, allows for you to buy the seat around you for friends and family),  the game was played early enough to allow us to get home to see the rest of the days games.   Got a chance to see if White is our QB of the future or not.( playing in his first game as a bull).  Was the last time to see us Play Ville( ending a good series, unfort Ville now holds the tie breaker 6 to 5).  It was a chance to see a Heisman trophy candidate.  A chance to see a bud of mine nephew play for Ville in person.    

All in all it was a great day.  

Go Bulls.

I'm glad I was able to assist. I felt bad that it took a few minutes to print his ticket, but he was a pleasure to talk to.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I always have fun; I'm just working on remember there are little ears in my group...  work in progress

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Had a great time,  Weather was beautiful,  the row I sit in was completely empty accept for the seats that I have , so a good friend of mine visiting from Louisville was able to walk up to the ticket window the day of the game ask for John L , tell him he wanted to sit next to us and was able to purchase the ticket, ( a luxury having few fans attend games, allows for you to buy the seat around you for friends and family),  the game was played early enough to allow us to get home to see the rest of the days games.   Got a chance to see if White is our QB of the future or not.( playing in his first game as a bull).  Was the last time to see us Play Ville( ending a good series, unfort Ville now holds the tie breaker 6 to 5).  It was a chance to see a Heisman trophy candidate.  A chance to see a bud of mine nephew play for Ville in person.    

All in all it was a great day.  

Go Bulls.

I'm glad I was able to assist. I felt bad that it took a few minutes to print his ticket, but he was a pleasure to talk to.

Thanks for doing everything You Do.   For those who Don't Know John, John is the BEST!!!!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

2nd to everything in this...what could possibly be better than hanging out with family and friends on a gorgeous day (win/loss notwithstanding).  Went undefeated playing beer pong with my pops...tho my mom gave us a run for our money.  Had an awesome tailgate, had fun in the stands even with the performance (I swear I can see some things improving) and the Louisville fans were for the most part enjoyable too,. 

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

I had a good time as well.

I didn't come in expecting some amazing upset. But having some drinks with friends and watching the Bulls is always a good time. I can separate myself from the osing aspect of this game-- some take it far too seriously.

I look forward to seeing what Mr. White can do out there against the Cougars

I have learned how to do this as well this year.  It has made it far more entertaining and I look forward to thursday night with pizza and beers.