• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

You can sugar coat it all you want, but the bottom line is that we are a very ****** football team. I'd rather just write a check to the Athletics Dept. and save myself the hours. I can make more money, but the time I've spent watching this team is gone forever.

If I was in college, I'd rather be out doing ANYTHING other than being forced to endure our offense.

Well now you can watch some new players (ie QB) and at least analyze their play :P

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Not worth it. I have a 3 year old and we play on Halloween.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

I think it is safe to say we won't be seeing many students for the rest of the year at Ray Jay.  This was a big chance to gain everybody's attention and win back the students and the offense blew it.  (I feel for those defensive guys, they really did their best today and they were not rewarded for it)

With the weakness of the AAC schedule in the coming weeks fewer students will want to see us play or lose to crap teams.  If it gets to the point where all of my buddies stay back and just watch the game on TV or do something else during home games, I may just not bother heading all the way out to the stadium.  No point if I can't have a little fun while I'm there. 

Its a sad time for Football.  On the upside, Basketball is coming.  :D

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Why do you guys always harp on the students? Most of the people in the stands along the sidelines were wearing red.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

I remember when South Carolina had their 0-12 campaign...every game was sold out. They looked at it as the time when they needed to support the team the most to keep up the appearances that they were a big time program that was just in a dry spell. That team was horrible, but yeah fans kept coming because an empty stadium would do more harm to the program than a winless team.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I remember when South Carolina had their 0-12 campaign...every game was sold out. They looked at it as the time when they needed to support the team the most to keep up the appearances that they were a big time program that was just in a dry spell. That team was horrible, but yeah fans kept coming because an empty stadium would do more harm to the program than a winless team.

I get what you're trying to say, but that is not true. They sold out about half their games.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I get what you're trying to say, but that is not true. They sold out about half their games.

Beat me to calling it out.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Pathetic showing BY ALL FANS, Not just the students, but ALL USF fans NOT at the game today.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Why do you guys always harp on the students? Most of the people in the stands along the sidelines were wearing red.

Exactly, so much red across from us, not much green except the HOT.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I stayed home and watched it on tv, glad I did.