• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Love it or Hate it?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Have Season Tickets to Both FB and Men's BB.    We play RU on DEC 7th in NJ( May be the last game in the series, with them moving to the Big 10).  We also play Alabama in BB the same day in Tampa.

Plans were to head to NJ to see the Bulls beat the Scarlet Knights in their house(great trip for those who have never made it) but don't want to miss the BB game at home either. 

Sucks for those fans who would do both if the opportunity presented itself. But with the scheduling its impossible.    

What to do?  Stay and root on BB (beginning of the season or watch the Bulls on the road in a last game of a series)

Sorry for the rant,  but hate to be forced to choose between supporting a sport because of scheduling conflicts. I know this is mostly out of USF's control,  but should be considered in the future if possible.   Chances are those who support BB also support the FB as well.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Have Season Tickets to Both FB and Men's BB.    We play RU on DEC 7th in NJ( May be the last game in the series, with them moving to the Big 10).  We also play Alabama in BB the same day in Tampa.

Plans were to head to NJ to see the Bulls beat the Scarlet Knights in their house(great trip for those who have never made it) but don't want to miss the BB game at home either. 

Sucks for those fans who would do both if the opportunity presented itself. But with the scheduling its impossible.    

What to do?  Stay and root on BB (beginning of the season or watch the Bulls on the road in a last game of a series)

Sorry for the rant,  but hate to be forced to choose between supporting a sport because of scheduling conflicts. I know this is mostly out of USF's control,  but should be considered in the future if possible.   Chances are those who support BB also support the FB as well.

It's tough juggling the home games of all our sports to conflict as little as possible. Throwing in away games would be almost impossible ... but considering that a chunk of AD personnel go to away football games, it's probably something they already do with whatever they can control.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

There will be ample opportunity to see BB through the rest of the season, I'd take the trip to Piscataway and enjoy that game. Of course, if we get closer to the end of the year and we're looking more like we did against McNoose, I might reconsider...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

It's like choosing between two old Asian chicks; always pick the lesser of two uglies

Feel free to get that tattoo'd somewhere

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Last year I missed 3 MBB games for my sports weekend in Miami (FIU at FAU, USF at Miami, and NASCAR at Homestead). I hated missing that many BBall games, but there is always something special to going on the road trip.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

GO BULLS!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

One more ride at Rutgers, hands down