• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Bowl Game odds.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

Beat Louisville and I put it at 50% chance. Lose to Louisville and it is at 25%.  We have to beat the bad teams, Memphis, SMU, Houston, and one of the good teams (Louisville, UCF, Or Rutgers).

BS. Beating UL will be almost ridiculous (as it was in 2005 but more so). I'm afraid the UCF game is also highly unlikely.

get 4 more wins and we get a bowl game. period. We know exactly which games we need to win

also-- fairly unlikely that it happens but I know we are all very much hoping it does.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,805
  • Days Won:  0

I think you may have misunderstood me.  The topic is Bowl chances. I put our Bowl chances at 50% if we were to beat Louisville. I was not saying our chances of beating Louisville were 50%.   I definitely think that the way our offense has played thus far it is a 20% chance of victory over Louisville and and 40% UCF, Rutgers, and probably Houston who has a pretty decent offense.

Beat Louisville and I put it at 50% chance. Lose to Louisville and it is at 25%.  We have to beat the bad teams, Memphis, SMU, Houston, and one of the good teams (Louisville, UCF, Or Rutgers).

BS. Beating UL will be almost ridiculous (as it was in 2005 but more so). I'm afraid the UCF game is also highly unlikely.

get 4 more wins and we get a bowl game. period. We know exactly which games we need to win

also-- fairly unlikely that it happens but I know we are all very much hoping it does.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Joey Knight â€@TBTimes_Bulls 8m

Glimmer of hope for #Bulls? Louisville's 1st loss of 2012 was followed by 2nd loss...to lowly UConn (23-20 in 3 OTs). Teddy B sacked 4 times

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,628

One of those schools will earn a BCS bid if it finishes in the top 12, or if it finishes in the top 16 and ahead of an AQ conference champion. That appears to be a strong possibility this season because Fresno State and Northern Illinois are both ahead of the top teams from the American Athletic Conference: No. 20 Louisville and No. 23 UCF.

•  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477

We won two games in a row, but--don't forget--without an offensive TD. Will the offense improve? If so, there's a small chance. Beat Ville, and I'd probably bet on our getting a bowl bid, but I expect we'll get our hats (or helmets) handed to us.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Bowl Game Odds?

z-lol-nope.gif?w=465

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

Lol Bortles a top 5 QB? Maybe you do have a chance to be the next President if you can say that and keep a straight face

Try actually watching and breaking down film before talking about things you have no clue about. But im interested, name 5 QBs better?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Lol Bortles a top 5 QB? Maybe you do have a chance to be the next President if you can say that and keep a straight face

Try actually watching and breaking down film before talking about things you have no clue about. But im interested, name 5 QBs better?

Not top 5 but off top of my head: Winston, Bridgewater, Manziel, Mariota and McCarron.

Unless you meant top five in the conference, in which case you weren't being fair to him

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

You're kidding, right??

Teddy Bridgewater

Jameis Winston

Johnny Manziel

Bryce Petty

Marcus Mariota

Zach Mettenberger

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Aaron Murray, too.