• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attention USF marketing.......

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

USF'S SPORTS marketing AND PR HAS ALWAYS UNDERACHIEVED

we have such a fat cat attitude

top managers of  usf judy and doug need to be replaced

You know not what you speak. This University would be insane to replace Judy, the women is a major asset to the University of South Florida. Her job is not to spend every waking moment of the day with athletics. At the end of day she is the president of an institution supported by the state to provide Education. I have not had many posts on here, but I have seen enough to know that you are quick to jump on Judy for everything.

I say you might as well stop worrying about it because she is here for the long haul. Well that is unless some other school take her away which would not be surprising. If I were her I would be looking for an out. It is astonishing to me how underappreciated she is off of the USF campus. Not trying to cause any trouble, but you have your opinion and I have mine. I highly disagree with your assessment of who is blame for athletics marketing woes.

Since you're fairly new here, a suggestion going forward ... You put way too much time into that response. Short, monosyllabic replies are really all the effort you need to put in .... or my favorite, the :facepalm:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

In general, responses to Smazza are to be avoided.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

top managers of usf judy and doug need to be replaced

You know not what you speak. This University would be insane to replace Judy, the women is a major asset to the University of South Florida. Her job is not to spend every waking moment of the day with athletics. At the end of day she is the president of an institution supported by the state to provide Education. I have not had many posts on here, but I have seen enough to know that you are quick to jump on Judy for everything.

I say you might as well stop worrying about it because she is here for the long haul. Well that is unless some other school take her away which would not be surprising. If I were her I would be looking for an out. It is astonishing to me how underappreciated she is off of the USF campus. Not trying to cause any trouble, but you have your opinion and I have mine. I highly disagree with your assessment of who is blame for athletics marketing woes.

Since you're fairly new here, a suggestion going forward ... You put way too much time into that response. Short, monosyllabic replies are really all the effort you need to put in .... or my favorite, the :facepalm:

Shouldn't it be called the :smazza: at this point.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Smaza in a word is a fraud. Avoid him like Holtz avoided recruiting talented QBs.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Holtz didn't recruit AW?

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

They should rename that icon 'the smazza'.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Holtz didn't recruit AW?

Until he plays none of us know if he is quality.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

p7egh.jpg

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

USF has a Marketing and PR department?  I've been here two years and haven't noticed.  Maybe they need to work a tad bit harder.  Step up the hype or something.  Advertise maybe?  XD

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

No credit for the coach taggart's bus video? Our marketing department isn't completely hopeless

I cringe every time the USF commercial comes on during a game after the other school's. We need a major upgrade.

same. So many positives to highlight, yet I never see them in the commercials.

The music makes it, Glitch Mob is the group.   I would use the song "we can make the world stop"  it would be perfect song for a hip USF commercial.  

<3 Glitch Mob