• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marquise Bryant, RB 2015

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Our prisons are vacation compared to Russia. Maybe another reason we've got so many there too. We are way too easy on criminals.

Once pot gets legalized nationwide, the prision population will be reduced.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Our prisons are vacation compared to Russia. Maybe another reason we've got so many there too. We are way too easy on criminals.

Have you ever been in jail? It's no picnic. Without any commentary on this bonehead, I don't see not being a gulag as a bad thing.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Have you ever been in jail? It's no picnic.

Pretty sure he didn't say our prisons are a "picnic." He was making a comparison that you obviously missed.

Man, we have to stop putting words in people's mouths around here.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

You mean like the ones we execute who didn't do the crime?  When the Innocence Project went to Illinois, the Gov. suspended the death sentence because 52% of the inmates were released after their cases were reviewed. Yeah, we are way too easy on all of those innocent dead guys.

Maybe you can provide some insight(other than Faux News) over the difference between US and Russian prisons.

But really a humorous point is that we may have so many guys in prison because our prisons are so much nicer than Russia's. You guys kill me sometimes.

Mad Cow here we come.

Edited by Bullwinkle

Annndddd, moving to the Mad Cow in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I mean the fact criminals can make more money inside US prisons selling dope than outside US prisons and the fact they have access to free healthcare, free education etc while in prison. 

In Russia they put you in a dog kennell and see if you go crazy.  Sometimes you're the lucky one if you get a cell mate you can interact with, that's it.

I watched a documentary on Russia.  I'm a fng expert now. (sarcasm).  Our Judicial system isn't what the problem is.  We don't have enough incentive for criminals to stop being criminals.  Now pull up the stats on a repeat offenders in USA vs other countries and see how your argument fully drops into a toilet.  I don't have time for silly games so this will be the last off topic post on this subject and you can reply all you wish.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Pretty sure he didn't say our prisons are a "picnic." He was making a comparison that you obviously missed.

He said "we are way too easy on criminals," which is what the "picnic" comment referred to.  I directly addressed the comparison (that you say I missed) in the part of my comment that you cut out of the quote above.

He said "we are way too easy on criminals," which is what the "picnic" comment referred to.  I directly addressed the comparison (that you say I missed) in the part of my comment that you cut out of the quote above.

So you made a "Thanks, Captain Obvious" type response that had absolutely nothing to do with the post you quoted, and then basically implied that the poster you replied to condones gulag-type imprisonment, which .. wait for it ... he didn't say. 

Pretty obvious to me you missed the point entirely. 

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Jail sucks...trust me...you don't want to go there. It is not a resort. Go Bulls!