• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Louisville....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  102
  • Days Won:  0

Louisville has Rutgers and UCF, both at home, before coming to Tampa. Wouldn't be all that shocked to see them lose one of those games.

I would agree.  If Louisville is going to lose one of those as I suspect they would.  It would be against UCF.  Of course this depends on what UCF team shows up.  The team against SC they will knock off Louisville before they get to Tampa.  If the UCF's version of the Memphis team (which they were awful in) shows up, Louisville should be undefeated when they get to Tampa.

After seeing how Rutgers played this past weekend.  Louisville's offense should be able to move the ball rather well and with some ease.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

I'll stick by my preseason forecast that the 'Ville will not emerge from this three-week stretch unbeaten. 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

Bull and Triple B, you both pretty much summed it up perfectly in the last 2 posts. Nothing against the ville, I got a kick out of seeing them beat Florida last year, but they are in no way a top 10 team. They were top 20 last year when they sqeaked by us 27-25 on their field. We had all kinds of opportunities to win that one. Strong is a good recruiter. Not sold on him as a gameday coach.

We also had an uber-talented QB who rallied the team back before the defense gave up the ghost again. I don't see that as a common thread on this year's team. 

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

I could see them losing to Ucf or Rutgers sure.  No way I see them losing to USF.   Especially if they do lose 1 before USF.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

Geez USF wins 1 game and now calls out overrated teams. Classic. All this time I talked about how much better USF fans were then UCF fans.:)

I would say winning 23 of his last 31 games he seems to be a pretty good game day coach to me.  Then again what do I know. Not good enough for USF fans I guess.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I would say winning 23 of his last 31 games he seems to be a pretty good game day coach to me.  Then again what do I know. Not good enough for USF fans I guess.

We had our eyes set on Skippy. He rocked the socks off this mo' fo'. If our offense can't score some TD's, it'll be a long game against the 'Ville. Our improving defense can only carry us so long.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

Our win over Cincy has nothing to do with me calling Louisville overrated. #8 is way too high for that team imo. Maybe I will be proven wrong, but I doubt it. Looking at teams 9-25 in the polls, I believe most of them would smoke Louisville. Baylor would probably beat them by 5 touchdowns. Having said that, I do think Louisville is a decent team with a good QB, and it is correct that they are the favorites to win the AAC. They are far from being world beaters though. They have a very easy schedule compared to other top 25 teams, but I doubt they will go undefeated. I'll stick with what I said originally. Overrated.

Good to know.  I guess being called overrated really doesn't really bother me we can only win the games on our schedule...We have won 16 of the last 18 of those..  Truth is know  one knows who would beat who in the top 25 if you don;t play.  It's all opinions. So overrated..... sure why not.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

So is now the time to break out...

If we beat UConn and Louisville will we be ranked?  :D