• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls will get their first win this week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Not saying we can't beat cincy but if it's a close game then that's a start. A win sure would be nice I forgot what that was like.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Sat., Aug. 31 vs. Purdue media-icon-tv.gif Cincinnati, Ohio W, 42-7 Sat., Sep. 7 at Illinois media-icon-tv.gif Champaign, Ill. L, 45-17 Sat., Sep. 14 vs. Northwestern State media-icon-tv.gif Cincinnati, Ohio W, 66-9 Sat., Sep. 21 at Miami (Ohio) media-icon-tv.gif Oxford, Ohio W, 14-0

Ummmm... We can't even beat FAU? How do you figure we are going to beat a bearcat team putting up these numbers?

Their starting QB is out. Their offense looked bad with the new QB in the Miami (OH) game (was 0-0 well into the 4th quarter).

I do agree with Bausfkid, we win the next 2.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

The way things have been going, I fully expect: 1.) us to lose by 40+ points 2.) To be outnumbered by Cincy fans at home with attendance being somewhere around FIU vs. Arkansas St. numbers 3.) more recruits leaving us to play for big time programs like Marsall 4.) Our mascott getting beat up on the sidelines 5.) Another Towson fan or some other school that I have never heard of to talk trash about how bad my school sucks at the liquor store on Saturday. 6.) The Lee Roy Selmon building spontaneously collapses to later be revealed that it was built entirely out of leggos 7.) For coach Willy Taggart to finally reveal that he is indeed Dave Chapelle. 8.) For Judy Genshaft to finally admit that she is a robot completely made of metal and plastic and controlled remotely by Doug Woolard. 9.) For all of the attractive cheerleaders and dance team members to be banned from participation due to performance enhancing drugs. and finally, 10.) For the band to play taps while marching out of the stadium right before they realise that they are playing to nobody anyways and say "screw it, we quit."

While I might have extremely low expectations...up until this point they have all been met lol

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The Bulls will get their first win this week vs. Cincy and will start their AAC year 2 and 0 with a follow up victory on the road at UConn. 

Hang in there Bulls fans as better days are ahead.  Like I said before the year started, not this year or next, but in year three of the CWT era.

We will finish 4 and 8 this year.

Go Bulls!

what-you-smoking-meme-generator-yo-dawg-

Did you by chance miss the McNeese game...

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

I COMMIT that I will NOT give up on this team unless they give up on themselves.  See you Saturday and Go Bulls!

#bullsforlife

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Let's win ONE game, then we can talk about 4-8.

This is funny, and I'm not taking a shot at you, but when BA told everyone USF would be 4-8 BEFORE the season started, he was blasted by many as being a crappy fan, etc.

He was one of the few who saw how bad we really are (didn't guess 0-4, but who did?).  So, I'm going to listen, and hope he's right. UConn just fired its coach, and I'm hoping to join some fans in CT to see us add a W to our record.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I will take cinncinati  on a 4 game teaser

if bulls win they will not overcome 13 point swing

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

The way things have been going, I fully expect: 1.) us to lose by 40+ points 2.) To be outnumbered by Cincy fans at home with attendance being somewhere around FIU vs. Arkansas St. numbers 3.) more recruits leaving us to play for big time programs like Marsall 4.) Our mascott getting beat up on the sidelines 5.) Another Towson fan or some other school that I have never heard of to talk trash about how bad my school sucks at the liquor store on Saturday. 6.) The Lee Roy Selmon building spontaneously collapses to later be revealed that it was built entirely out of leggos 7.) For coach Willy Taggart to finally reveal that he is indeed Dave Chapelle. 8.) For Judy Genshaft to finally admit that she is a robot completely made of metal and plastic and controlled remotely by Doug Woolard. 9.) For all of the attractive cheerleaders and dance team members to be banned from participation due to performance enhancing drugs. and finally, 10.) For the band to play taps while marching out of the stadium right before they realise that they are playing to nobody anyways and say "screw it, we quit."

While I might have extremely low expectations...up until this point they have all been met lol

How do you really feel :)

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

Let's win ONE game, then we can talk about 4-8.

This is funny, and I'm not taking a shot at you, but when BA told everyone USF would be 4-8 BEFORE the season started, he was blasted by many as being a crappy fan, etc.

He was one of the few who saw how bad we really are (didn't guess 0-4, but who did?).  So, I'm going to listen, and hope he's right. UConn just fired its coach, and I'm hoping to join some fans in CT to see us add a W to our record.

I hear you.  I expected better (6 wins) although I never blasted anyone about their predictions.  My only point is that I hope the team focuses on just getting ONE win, to get over the proverbial "hump" and start believing again.  Once they do that, the sky's the limit.  4-8 is still an achievable goal.  

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

A win over Cincy would be a huge upset. We'd have to be +3 in turnovers to pull that off. And all 40+ yard punts.

I'll take an ugly win.