• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

1.  I'm not looking for validation.  It wouldn't be any fun if you were to actually validate my perfectly made, factual arguments! 

2.  Bulls have no business talking about karma after the **** your fans pulled from 2000 to 2010. 

3.  I am just very much enjoying UCF's significantly "better run of success" and also very much enjoying the opportunity for a little pay-back for what your fans did during that period of time...not to mention what your President did in fighting to keep UCF from joining the Big East (as reported by multiple Big East school representatives).

Yes, there will be a time when USF gets better and UCF is not doing as well.  But judging by recent results...that's not going to be anytime soon.   

Link?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1.  I'm not looking for validation.  It wouldn't be any fun if you were to actually validate my perfectly made, factual arguments! 

2.  Bulls have no business talking about karma after the **** your fans pulled from 2000 to 2010. 

3.  I am just very much enjoying UCF's significantly "better run of success" and also very much enjoying the opportunity for a little pay-back for what your fans did during that period of time...not to mention what your President did in fighting to keep UCF from joining the Big East (as reported by multiple Big East school representatives).

Yes, there will be a time when USF gets better and UCF is not doing as well.  But judging by recent results...that's not going to be anytime soon.   

Link?

I love that UCF asswipes think Judy Genshaft was the most powerful President in the entire Big East and she had the power to strike down the wishes of the rest of the conference in adding UCF.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Link?

I love that UCF asswipes think Judy Genshaft was the most powerful President in the entire Big East and she had the power to strike down the wishes of the rest of the conference in adding UCF.

She'll choke and slap a mo'fo. Why do you think Pitt, Syracuse, Louisville, and WVU bolted for other conferences? They fear "the 'Shaft."

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

I'd like to get back to scoring on UCF.

One step at a time Taggart.

No way you beat either the top #1 or #2 team in the state of Florida.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

I'd like to get back to scoring on UCF.

One step at a time Taggart.

No way you beat either the top #1 or #2 team in the state of Florida.

^The truth of this statement hurts so deep inside

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  35

With tons of seats readily available, it could feel like a UL home game with enough Cards in the stands. Just ask FSU. Not to mention, many usf fans dress up as red chairs for these games.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

People will drive the 11 miles to watch a winning football team.

But even more people (i.e. students) will WALK a few hundred yards to watch a winning team play on-campus.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

^^^^^^^

I agree

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

People will drive the 11 miles to watch a winning football team.

But even more people (i.e. students) will WALK a few hundred yards to watch a winning team play on-campus.

When we were winning, the student section was full.  You don't build an OCS for non-paying fans (i.e. students), that make up a small portion of the seating.