• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You gotta be kidding me.... (Miami game seat availability)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Miami Fans are what many call Walmart fans, They buy their gear from Walmart,  claim to be a Canes fan, yet have never actually stepped foot on the campus or have ANY ties.  

Cant wait.   (note the sarcasm)

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Miami Fans are what many call Walmart fans, They buy their gear from Walmart,  claim to be a Canes fan, yet have never actually stepped foot on the campus or have ANY ties.  

Cant wait.   (note the sarcasm)

LOL this. Love the "southern florida" episodes of Cops--always a good showing of UM jerseys. I'm sure the core fans would rather those guys find a new love...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Ill ride this wave... I sat through a 1-15 Dolphin season, I can sit through this

No doubt. I'm in the same boat with you, as a fellow Dolphan.

If you watch the game Sunday, look for a Marine Corps desert boonie cover on the Dolphins sideline; that will be me

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Why in Gods creation are the West 300 sections open???? You can buy seats there on Ticketmaster right now. :icon_drink::wtf:

It's because UM is going to be 3-0 and ranked going into our game. Who knows the game may sellout, but it will be covered in (banwagon)orange if it is. Their home game crowds for non-big games is worse than ours.

Bandwagon? really?

Absolutely. Look I'm not try to attack the UM program and you likely don't fall into that (bandwagon) category. We have a ton of bandwagon fans that jump on when we are ranked too. The only difference is you guys have national championships and a lot of football history.

It's not meant as any disrespect, but your attendance is well document in different years under different situations. Some of my best friends went to UM and they would be the first to tell you the fan base is fickle.

My point is you guys only travel well and fill up Sun Life when you are ranked (except maybe the in state games), which points to a good number of fans that only show up when you're winning, hence bandwagon. You can say the same about us, but we don't even have 20 years of football under our belt.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Ill ride this wave... I sat through a 1-15 Dolphin season, I can sit through this

No doubt. I'm in the same boat with you, as a fellow Dolphan.

Big deal.  I made it through 0-26.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

I just got an email about special offer for Alumni for the Miami game: $44 for 139 and $66 or 238. 

I realize they are trying to make money for the school, but to expect people that don't already have tickets to fork over that much for the abysmal product they have put on the field is ridiculous. If they were really serious about getting USF fans in the stadium they would be selling tickets for much lower. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

I just got an email about special offer for Alumni for the Miami game: $44 for 139 and $66 or 238. 

I realize they are trying to make money for the school, but to expect people that don't already have tickets to fork over that much for the abysmal product they have put on the field is ridiculous. If they were really serious about getting USF fans in the stadium they would be selling tickets for much lower. 

Section 238 is going for $100 on Ticketmaster. They're not going to greatly discount tickets that are in donor sections ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

I'll be there ... To help push the bus.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

I remember when we played Miami down there in 2010. Actual attendance was 26,000.

Not sure we have to worry about thousands and thousands of Canes fans...sure they're ranked, but I doubt a ton of them will make the drive.

Not to disparage the real Canes fans but I don't think there's a program that attracts a higher percentage of alumni band wagoners like UM (maybe ND).  I'm sure there are plenty up here that wouldn't drive to Miami but would across town, or from a close by county, that will be pulling the Sapp/Testaverde/Irvin jerseys out of the closets to come show their ass at RayJay.

I think what most are calling Cane Bandwagon fans are generally just losers from South FL or wanna-be gangsters from the 80s or 90s that never took one step on Miami's campus.

With sooo many of Miami students/alumni from and still living in the Northeast...you can easily spot a Walmart Cane fan...as the few Miami alumni that the Canes get to games (look for collared golf shirts) are normally not wearing $5 t-shirts that they bought at a gas station.

Safe to say (just like it was for the Miami game at UCF), that a large percentage of Cane fans cheering them on at RJS next weekend are NOT Miami Alumni.