• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where do the fingers get pointed?

What's the reason for this debacle?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

It all starts with the head coach.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I missed the entire first half but what I saw in the 2nd half was some promise with Bench.  Defensively, saw us play like crap with too many penalties and our D-line and linebackers still getting run over.  

Hard for me to fault the playcalling.  Our o-line is absolutely dreadful in pass protection - we HAVE to improve there, because Shaw can't shoulder the load all year.  That makes the QB play pretty bad too.  

Need to increase the talent and definitely the morale, too many guys just staying down and out.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  0

Starts with the administration--the university president and the athletic director.  They have put an exciting and upwardly trending program in the tank.  Possibly the worst football team in all of FBS.  What can we say.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I missed the entire first half but what I saw in the 2nd half was some promise with Bench. Defensively, saw us play like crap with too many penalties and our D-line and linebackers still getting run over.

Hard for me to fault the playcalling. Our o-line is absolutely dreadful in pass protection - we HAVE to improve there, because Shaw can't shoulder the load all year. That makes the QB play pretty bad too.

Need to increase the talent and definitely the morale, too many guys just staying down and out.

Of course Taggart can do no wrong for you.

This game was called pitifully.

• Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  297
  • Days Won:  2

When Shaw didn't work the first time, it didn't work the next 40.  Sure, it's a record night -- if he's the only offensive weapon you have. 

I'll agree about the O-line, 100%.

Where's our receiving core?

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe the offensive coaching staffs.. I haven't seen the screen play since Darrell Scott!! It is no reason for our RB to pick up and block with multiple man blitz. If the screen play is well covered then throw deep to WR which will be oblivious opened or a single man covered.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

I didn't see Doug woolards holtz extension on the list

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

We must have been watching different games. The play calling was absolutely abysmal.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I missed the entire first half but what I saw in the 2nd half was some promise with Bench. Defensively, saw us play like crap with too many penalties and our D-line and linebackers still getting run over.

Hard for me to fault the playcalling. Our o-line is absolutely dreadful in pass protection - we HAVE to improve there, because Shaw can't shoulder the load all year. That makes the QB play pretty bad too.

Of course Taggart can do no wrong for you.

This game was called pitifully.

Just as Taggart can do no right for you.  Haven't seen a supportive statement towards him from you yet, since the first game.