• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Realistically What Do You Do From Here?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016
  • Days Won:  0

We are just going to have to live through this. A pattern that I have noticed is that the few remaining players from CJL and the newer players from CWT are playing hard and making a few plays. We all know that the coach who must not be named did not recruit very well, did not instill hard work effort, and this years team is mostly made up of those players. I suspect that as the year goes on we will be seeing more freshmen (I noticed more playing tonight) and that the play will slowly improve. I suspect that next year will be much improved over this year and that the players that CWT has recruited for next year are not wavering over their decisions (at least not yet). This team lacks talent and it will take time for that talent to be upgraded.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

We are just going to have to live through this. A pattern that I have noticed is that the few remaining players from CJL and the newer players from CWT are playing hard and making a few plays. We all know that the coach who must not be named did not recruit very well, did not instill hard work effort, and this years team is mostly made up of those players. I suspect that as the year goes on we will be seeing more freshmen (I noticed more playing tonight) and that the play will slowly improve. I suspect that next year will be much improved over this year and that the players that CWT has recruited for next year are not wavering over their decisions (at least not yet). This team lacks talent and it will take time for that talent to be upgraded.

+1

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

No one is being held accountable for this team. Skip isn't. He is being paid half a mil a year for his failure. Someone needs to lose their job and livelihood. Period.

And firing Woolard does what for you? Holtz was fired. Most football knowledgeable people say Taggart was one of the best hires in the off season.

With the exception of maybe 2 players on offense, you have little experienced talent. Taggart was left with a mad, last minute scramble to find a serviceable QB. What we have at QB is 2 guys that would probably be the # 4 or 5 QB on most D1 teams. Bench came in late and is just learning a sophisticated offense. Even at that, he had about 10 career snaps of experience before tonight.

We came into the season with Davis as our best receiver and , as most people on here do, get all caught up thinking he is a great receiver because of what he did on HS. He has had one good game and really that came on 2 long passes. He has shown zero ability as a playmaker since.

This is clearly an evaluate, destroy and rebuild year.

At this point I don't even think we win a game and almost don't care. However, I do want to hear Taggart' plan for bring this team back to respectability

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I know where we're not going...the end zone

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

To suck more

Guest illegal_name

recruit like crazy...

How stupid of a person would a recruit have to be to commit to a team that can't beat Find Another University?

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

What do you do? Continue to support them and look at it as entertainment. Poor entertainment, but entertainment. Enjoy the moments with friends at the game.Go Bulls!

This is not entertaining nor has it been in over a year.
Natural childbirth is more entertaining than this team

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Up!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I say we start game planning UCF and try to win that one game. Anything else and I won't ever be able to go out in public again.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  91
  • Days Won:  1

For me, its off to Kane's tomorrow to swap my ticket stubs for Muvico tickets.