• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grades for Week 2 vs Mich State

Week 2 Grades  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1,290
  • Days Won:  0

F,C,D.  Don't forget that MSU O sucks.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

Offense was a D+/C- They didn't do much but they could have do so much more wrong. That defense was brutal.

Defense was C+/B-. It was against a weak offense but nice pressure, and not many big plays given up. Can't remember if they had any penalties called against them.

Special Teams C. Mixed bag. Someone needs to tell Durden when to let the ball go in the end zone.

One thing no one has mentioned was there wasn't a ton of penalties. Is that a good or bad thing? MSU had penalties called on their defense for interfering with the receivers but they did it many more times than they were called so that helped them win.  Should the O line tried to hold the defense?

I wish you graded papers when I was at USF...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Offense was a D+/C- They didn't do much but they could have do so much more wrong. That defense was brutal.

Defense was C+/B-. It was against a weak offense but nice pressure, and not many big plays given up. Can't remember if they had any penalties called against them.

Special Teams C. Mixed bag. Someone needs to tell Durden when to let the ball go in the end zone.

One thing no one has mentioned was there wasn't a ton of penalties. Is that a good or bad thing? MSU had penalties called on their defense for interfering with the receivers but they did it many more times than they were called so that helped them win. Should the O line tried to hold the defense?

I wish you graded papers when I was at USF...

"Your paper was complete garbage, but hey, you used spell check. C-!"

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

F,C,D.  Don't forget that MSU O sucks.

Yet, you're forgetting that their D is terrific

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,458
  • Days Won:  25

F - Can't be anything else. I don't care how good the other team is. IF we execute plays correctly, catch the ball when it's there, and don't give the ball away, we win.

B - Offsides...

D - Absolutely horrendous decision making. Poor coaching.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

F - 6-26 passing. 130 yards. I don't care how awesome their defense is, outside of a decent game by Shaw there is nothing good about what happened on the field yesterday.

C - They played 3 QBs for a reason. This might be the worst offense we see this year.

C - Punts.