• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Never been more embarrassed in my life

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round round and round the wheels on the bus go round and round off the cliff

Hey, hey, hey! Who rules!?! USF rules! USF rules! USF rules!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXSIsNS4tw

• Content Count:  5

The coaching wasn't the sole reason we got dominated last night; no way.

When getting hosed by an FCS team, it's a pretty big reason.

Edited by frizzledizzle

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

The coaching wasn't the sole reason we got dominated last night; no way.

When getting hosed by an FCS team, it's a pretty big reason.

Sure, but saying that if we'd hired Petrino instead of Taggart would have changed the outcome last night is incorrect.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,013
  • Days Won:  469

Unbelievable. Have we ever lost this badly? I am more embarrassed today than I thought possible.

You have to be pretty young. That being said my most embarrassing moment involved my girlfriend and both our parents when I got caught sneaking into her room at night. So I was pretty young at that point and its held over the decades.

that is less embarrassing if you are from Kentucky

sorry Brad

That's okay, as long as you're not making West Virginia-like jokes about Kentuckians.  :)

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not sure what to think...This game HAD to be a fluke. Is it really possible to be THAT bad?? Think: was UL really 45-14 bad in 2005 or PITT losing to Youngstown St last year. Was Michigan really bad enough to lose to App St but by seasons end beat UF in a bowl game...I'm willing to say this was an anomaly....

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

I think we are "that bad". Unfortunately

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Unbelievable. Have we ever lost this badly? I am more embarrassed today than I thought possible.

You have to be pretty young. That being said my most embarrassing moment involved my girlfriend and both our parents when I got caught sneaking into her room at night. So I was pretty young at that point and its held over the decades.

that is less embarrassing if you are from Kentucky

sorry Brad

That's okay, as long as you're not making West Virginia-like jokes about Kentuckians.  :)

You mean like "How do you know the tooth brush was invented in Kentucky?" 

• Content Count:  27

I'm not sure what to think...This game HAD to be a fluke. Is it really possible to be THAT bad?? Think: was UL really 45-14 bad in 2005 or PITT losing to Youngstown St last year. Was Michigan really bad enough to lose to App St but by seasons end beat UF in a bowl game...I'm willing to say this was an anomaly....

App State had a very talented team when they beat MIchigan.  They had a three-year run of FCS National championships...and it all came down to a blocked fieldgoal they returned for a TD....had it not been for that, Michigan would have narrowly won...

The primary difference is depth....you have 22 more scholarships....in one of the other threads, I tried to point out that there would be places where you'd be on the short end of the measuring stick and that you definitely weren't going to be faster than us...We got several breaks and took advantage of them...but, we had some adversity too...being out of position and missing a tackle on the initial Bull TD run, we had a safety get beat deep twice and then we tossed an interception...

The score may be an anomaly, but the potential to lose to an FCS squad most definitely isn't...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

App state won 3 FCS championships and just beat Michigan, they didn't hand them their a**es

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I meant the game as a whole not just that we lost...I can accept that..along with Oregon St Kansas St...Iowa St and every other FBS that lost to FCS...but really THIS BAD....not realistic